Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Network Administration Resume
Network Administration Resume
Network administration resume must be systematic, clear, and appropriate enough to capture the first sight of your potential employer. In addition, try to focus on your educational background, overall work experience, and major accomplishments in order to secure the very applied job position. These necessary factors can surely grab the attention of your hiring manager and would help you to get selected for a job interview for the applied job position. However, your job application should skillfully speak volumes regarding the skills and abilities you possess for the applied position.
Basically, this is quite a challenging job profession and therefore, the candidates should possess complete understanding of this position. The network administration professionals are responsible for handling implemented data structures, supervising network securities, maintaining LAN connections, supporting the necessary logs and associated details, looking after the wiring procedures, etc. In this way, the professionals are solely in charge of dealing with the installation, networking, and administration of the supporting projects and handling the servers.
Individuals willing to be a part of this progressive profession should skillfully create an impressive resume that will help them in getting selected for the applied job position. In here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for a position of the network administration field.
Lloyd G. Garcia
4332 Corbin Branch Road,
Chattanooga, TN - 37408
Phone : (423) 544-7523
Willing to acquire a challenging position as a Network Administrator in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully handle the routine protocols and gain complete experience in this field. Wishing to prove my knowledge and experience as fine assets to the organization.
Experienced and competent in handling the network securities and associated protocols; five years of experience as a network administrator. Honored for skillfully handling the network securities, maintaining the backups, and fixing the networking problems.
- Certificate Program in Network Administration from Chapman University, California, CA
- Post Graduation in Server Configuration & Administration from University of Denver, Colorado, CO in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Computer Networking from Southern Vermont College, Vermont, VT in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School from Aldridge Community High School, Vermont, VT in March 2004 - Grade A
- Five years of complete experience and knowledge regarding network solutions and administration
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Competent in dealing with hardware and software troubleshooting, etc.
- Capable of handling computer lab design work and associated applications
- Responsibly monitored the necessary security functions, looked after the server administration processes, etc.
- Efficiently analyzed the networking problems and handled the administrative workstations
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled and experienced in handling the web designing tools and applications
- Expert and competent in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in various programming languages that include C, C++, Java, etc.
- Expert in handling the web technologies such as HTML, Flash, Fireworks, etc.
- Complete knowledge regarding back-end tools such as Oracle8i, SQL, etc.
Current Employer: Dream Networking Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (2011 - till date)
Designation: Network Administrator
- Efficiently handled the special projects associated with network relating wiring plans and programs
- Supervised the necessary LAN and WAN connections and handled the necessary software and hardware purchases
- Maintained the LAN user documentations and researched regarding the networking software
- Monitored the necessary security logs, traced the nature of networks, resolved the networking logging problems, etc.
- Diagnosed critical or complex networking problems and implemented new techniques for resolving the networking problems, etc.
Previous Employer: Deere Networking Solutions Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2011)
Designation: Assistant Network Administrator
- Assisted other technical coordinators in handling complex troubleshoots regarding the storage area network (SAN)
- Maintained the regular updating of anti-virus definition files and associated documents, looked after the system enhancements, etc.
- Coordinated with other senior technology staff in order to consult with the vendors and clients regarding hardware and software purchases
- Assisted in generating important documentation, job control parameters, and associated online updates
- Efficiently diagnosed hardware and software problems and systematically replaced the defective components
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded as a consistent member and won various rewards for efficiently handling the troubleshoot issues, remotely monitoring the phone system, etc.
- Awarded for maintaining the network lines and associated cables, looking after the troubleshoot connectivity issues, etc.
- Time-honored awards for maintaining complete records regarding system performance and production, etc.
- Rewarded for evaluating and overseeing the product upgrades for networking systems at Dream Networking Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Team member of a winning regional level rugby team, Vermont
- Awarded the 'Best Network Administrator' award for monitoring the database, providing appropriate recommendations, handling complex system administration projects, etc., at Deere Networking Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington DC and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Lloyd G. Garcia
For complete guidance and assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for a position associated with the network administration profession. With its assistance, you can construct an impressive resume that will lead your career dream to specific heights and prosperity. A remarkable resume can surely help you in achieving your desired professional goals and objectives.