Home » Administration Resume
» Sample HR Assistant Resume
HR Assistant Resume
HR assistant resume must be attractive, perfect, and impressive enough to highlight your professional experience and educational expertise in order to succeed in the competitive job market. In order to grab the attention of your prospective employer in a powerful way, you have to create a job-winning resume which can help you in getting selected for a job interview. In addition, emphasize on your exceptional and strong administrative and managerial skills and abilities that can help you in grabbing the bright job opportunities.
Basically, the major responsibility of an HR Assistant is to efficiently handle and execute the organizational activities. In addition, the professionals have to skillfully supervise the work efficiency of the staff, manage the associated business productivity, address towards the complex projects, etc. In this way, they are responsible to keep a proper track record of the prospective applications and their associated references.
In order to grab the first available job opportunity, you have to generate a relevant resume that will help you in getting selected for the applied job position. Here, you are presented with a perfect resume sample for the position of HR assistant.
Meredith D. Evans
2875 Cooks Mine Road,
Albuquerque, NM - 87106
Phone: (505) 693-4612
Looking for a challenging position as an HR Assistant in a well-reputed organization, where I can utilize my good knowledge in improving the organizational work strategies, gain more experience in this particular field, and enhance my interpersonal and communicational abilities.
Capable of dealing with the important rules and regulations of the organization with five years of experience in this particular field. Awarded for maintaining a good balance between the employees and the management.
- Certificate Program in Research and Analytics from Morgan State University, Maryland
- Post Graduation in Human Resource Management from Hult International Business School, Massachusetts in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Marketing and Communication from Michigan State University, Michigan in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Lesley Community High School, Michigan in March 2004 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of experience in the field of human resources and applied administrative science
- Capable of handling the professional attitude of various job applicants
- In-depth knowledge regarding the general policies and associated organizational procedures
- Skilled in handling and maintaining the general payroll system and related personnel records
- Competent in handling and writing the important basic reports and associated data
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Proficient in maintaining the basic activities of the administrative department
- Expert and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Proficient to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Capable of handling the modern official procedures and associated methodical equipment for analysis, etc.
- Expert in handling the personnel records, maintaining the database, supervising the training sessions, etc.
Current Employer: Morrison & Sons Group of Company (2012 - till date)
Designation: HR Assistant
- Responsibly handled the employee orientations and efficiently looked after the staffing logistics
- Assisted the senior staff members in handling and executing the development and staff training programs
- Supervised the compensation and employee benefit records and maintained proper records for future evaluations
- Monitored the overall general and important activities of the employees and looked after their safety procedures
- Assisted the employees in their work and maintained a healthy relationship between them and the management
Previous Employer: Oversight Incorporation Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2012)
Designation: Junior HR Assistant
- Handled the additional administrative activities of the organization and offered the best service to the employees
- Supervised the training modules arranged for the new staff members and efficiently maintained the inventory services
- Responsibly maintained the client or customer relationship and motivated the employees for better work
- Maintained the official employee files, recruitment records, and personal records for future evaluations
- Assisted the senior HR members and managers in handling the international contracts and projects of the organization
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for providing training to the employees, looking after the launch of necessary products, etc.
- Winner of different awards for efficiently contributing towards the 2010 Human Resource Advisory Council
- Rewarded for handling the international promotional work and associated supervision of newly launched products at Morrison & Sons Group of Company
- Team member of a winning regional level rugby team, Maryland
- Awarded the 'Best HR Assistant' award for renewing the organizational policies and procedures, handling the corporation work, supervising the training modules, etc., at Oversight Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Ohio and Florida
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Meredith D. Evans
For your convenience, you are provided with a free resume sample that can guide you in preparing an exceptional resume and job application for the available job position. An impressive application can assist you in shaping your desired professional career and help you in achieving your dreamed goals and objectives.