Home » Technician Resume
» Sample Assembly Technician Resume
Assembly Technician Resume
Assembly technician resume should skillfully reflect your confidence and other potential assets to your reader or hiring manager. This is quite a responsible job position, and therefore, you should have complete knowledge and understanding regarding the assembly, and associated production work. In general, these technicians are also called as assembly operators or technical assemblers in the industry.
Basically, these people work in a wide range of warehouses, factories, large-scale manufacturing departments, etc. In addition, they are also responsible for handling the designing, production, and servicing of rugged systems. Technicians should be potentially strong enough, to look after the high tech assembly environment, and efficiently handle the production team members in order to lead the excellence of the organization.
Build an impressive resume application that skillfully portrays your aptitude and professional abilities. Follow this provided sample application for the position of Assembly Technician, and draft your own resume letter.
Bernice D. Utley
4472 Arlington Avenue,
Mcgehee, AR - 71654
Contact no.: (870) 222-8851
In search of a well-established job position as an Assembly Technician in a reputed organization, where I can utilize my skills for the complete growth and orientation of the organization. Wish to give my best and try to gain more experience in this particular field.
Dynamic, and responsible enough to handle variety of functions that includes manufacturing and fabrication of cables and panels; seven years of core experience int his particular field. Skilled, and capable of handling the complex work regarding mechanical assembly procedures.
- Course: M.S. (Master of Science) Hydraulic Designing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Oklahoma Panhandle State University, Oklahoma, OK
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Electronics & Telecommunications
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma, OK
- Rogers Community High School, Mcgehee, AR
- Complete understanding regarding working of various instruments and components like fuse, inductors, transformers, etc.
- Capable of handling the proper flow and working of the electronic key cards for special work purposes
- Skilled in maintaining the complex assembly procedures, production machineries, etc.
- Qualified and well-expert in handling various Microsoft applications like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Skilled in handling the working of equipment, reading of the blue prints, maintaining the work of the flow cards, etc.
- Exceptional and sound knowledge regarding production, and fabrication technology of necessary products
- Possess strong and outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Proficient in handling the critical internal and external matters of the production department
- Flexible to travel around the globe for important production purposes
- Competent in resolving the customer problems, and handling work independently
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Molar & Sons Engineering Incorporation, San Francisco, CA (2010 - till date)
Designation: Assembly Technician
- Looked after the primary resources for manufacturing of FTS products and other electronic instruments
- Maintained the overall records regarding the production of variety of instrument, packing, and shipping of the ordered products
- Maintained complete quality check regarding the products, and manufactured instruments and equipment
- Instructed the new staff employees regarding the proper work of complex electronic machines, and other instruments
- Compiled daily, weekly, and monthly reports regarding the total units assembled, produced, checked, and shipped
Previous Employer: Latnok & Kyle Tools Corporation, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Assembly Technician
- Assisted the senior technicians and experts in handling the repairs of the punched-card devices, collators, proof machines, etc.
- Communicated with various clients and the Assembly Technician in the installation of instruments with specified features
- Coordinated in proper preparation of schematic designs, blueprints, engineering diagrams with appropriate specifications, etc.
- Operated varied kinds of electronic, and mechanical machinery like voltmeter, testing meters, etc.
- Assisted in important, and complex repairing of assemblers, electronic components or instruments, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for conducting timely customer visits and associated repairing services for different kinds of instruments
- Rewarded for handling the fabrication of different instruments, training the staff members for complete assembly programs, etc.
- Appreciated for looking after the assembly errors, handling the contact brush units, and assembly operations
- Honored for skillfully handling the technical projects, dealing with major presentations of international business, etc., in Latnok & Kyle Tools Corporation
Kyle Dans - Administrative Manager
Row & Sons Tools & Servicing Incorporation
Mary Jones - Chief Engineer
Star & Shine Group of Companies
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in California and Washington.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Bernice D. Utley
Thoughtfully prepare an impressive resume application that skillfully highlights your potential skills and abilities. A perfect resume can surely grab the very attention of your employer, and force them to select you for an interview, for the applied position. Therefore, build a resume that reflects your professional competencies, and assists you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.