Home » Social Service Resume
» Sample Case Worker Or Legal Advocate Resume
Case Worker/Legal Advocate Case Resume
Case worker or Legal Advocate resume is a professional, and social sector job, and therefore, it should be designed perfectly. In addition, it must focus on your educational qualifications, overall work experience, and additional achievements that can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position. Prepare an exceptional resume that can explain about your aims and objectives towards this applied job position. Emphasize on your previous experiences that can help you in getting selected for a job interview.
Basically, this is a technical kind of social work, where in legal advocates or case workers have to understand the social hardships faced by them in their day-to-day life. Legal case advocates are slightly different from other lawyers, and they offer professional guidance, advice, and certain kind of assistance that would handle every aspects of a legal or social case. In other words, they look after the patients, in order to improve their life, and resolve their social issues with legal assistance.
In order to be a part of this social profession, you have to create a perfect resume that can assist you in getting selected for an interview. Here, you are provided with a sample resume for the position of Case Worker or Legal Advocate.
Case Worker or Legal Advocate Resume Sample
James M. Cardona
3114 Tyler Avenue,
Miami, FL - 33179
Contact no. : (305) 306-9784
Looking for a job position as a Legal Advocate, in a well-established organization, where I can utilize my skills and abilities in helping the patients, providing them legal assistance for domestic violence, etc.
Five years of experience in the field of legal advocacy; capable of handling various legal cases regarding domestic violence and youth abuse; responsible of supervising the administrative duties. Awarded for providing legal advice to various clients.
- Certified Program in Business & Labor Law from Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ
- Completed Post Graduation in Case Management from Eastern New Mexico Highlands University, New Mexico, NM, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Communicational Science from City University of New York, New York, NY, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Dominic Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified in looking after the important legal and communicational activities
- Five years experience in the field of legal advocacy and social service
- Skilled and complete knowledge and understanding regarding legal case management
- Good understanding regarding problem solving, and client counseling
- Expert in looking after domestic violence programs, and workshops
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communicational skills
- Expert in handling complex legal programs, and major issues
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, etc.
- Skilled in handling, and dealing with the domestic violence community
- Efficient in controlling the behavior modification, looking after the foster care units, maintaining the legal balance in the society, etc.
Current Employer: Hempel Legal Consultants Incorporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Legal Case Advocate
- Looked after the legal case considerations, and handled the case proceedings efficiently and systematically
- Efficiently supervised the overall structure, and progress of the on-going case for the associated clients
- Handled various cases regarding domestic violence, youth abuse, foster care units, etc.
- Monitored the regular administrative, and managerial work of the social care society
- Supervised the daily and annual financial records, and managed the resources for handling the concerned case documents
Previous Employer: Crown Legal Associates Pvt. Ltd. (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Case worker
Achievements and Awards:
- Maintained the case records for various clients, and offered assistance with relevant and appropriate documents
- Worked closely in association with the law enforcement agencies, health administration, schools, welfare organization, etc.
- Supervised the overall administrative work of the agencies, and provided general assistance in case coordination
- Provided counseling to different age group of kids and teenagers, and recommended for social and educational needs
- Monitored the educational curriculum of the foster care units, and worked for their development
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for successfully handling, and maintaining the important domestic case records
- Consistent candidate and winner of several awards for looking after the necessary work of community agencies
- Rewarded for handling the counseling agencies for medical, mental, physical, and educational requirements at workplace in Hempel Legal Consultants Incorporation
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, New Mexico
- Awarded with ‘Best Legal Advocate’ award for looking after the necessary medical needs of the clients, handling the legal proceedings, maintaining law and order, etc. at workplace in Crown Legal Associates Pvt. Ltd.
Willing to relocate anywhere in North Carolina and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James M. Cardona
Here, you are presented with a free resume sample for the position of Legal Advocate. This sample can serve you best, and can guide you in preparing your exceptional resume application. A perfect sample can certainly assist you in excelling in your professional career and achieve your goals and objectives.