Home » Services Resume
» Sample Sanitation Inspector Resume
Sanitation Inspector Resume
Sanitation inspector resume should sum up your professional work experience, educational qualifications, and additional achievements in order to create an impression on your potential job employer. You have to construct a remarkable, and perfect resume application that assists you in achieving your dreamed aims and objectives. In addition, you have to be creative, and diligent, while drafting your application, as it can help you in grabbing the available job position.
Basically, this profession is a non-profit industry, but individuals have to put in extra efforts in order to handle the job responsibilities efficiently. They are mainly responsible for properly handling the departmental workplace, inspecting the health and safety rules and regulations, investigating important findings, etc. In this way, they are in charge of maintaining the rules and regulations in the city, as well as in the state.
In order to be a part of this profession, you have to create a remarkable resume application that can assist you in getting selected for an interview. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Sanitation Inspector.
Sanitation Inspector Resume
Harley B. Myers
3851 Clair Street,
Waco, TX - 76701
Contact no. : (254) 624-0334
Aspire to acquire a position as a Sanitation Inspector in a well-established organization, where my exceptional skills and abilities are skillfully and completely utilized for mutual benefit of civilians. Wish to contribute towards the sanitation procedures.
Trained and well-experienced in handling the responsibilities of sanitation and pest management; three years of experience in this particular field. Honored for efficiently handling and leading the sanitation investigating team.
- Certified Program in Hygiene and Sanitation Procedures from Trinity Lutheran College, Washington, WA
- Completed Post Graduation in Environmental Health and Science from University of Charleston, West Virginia, WV, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Livestock Science from Plymouth State University, New Hampshire, NH, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Kean Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the sanitation procedures, and chemical usage thoroughly
- Possess exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding sanitation regulations and procedures
- Exceptional verbal and written communicational abilities
- Three years of experience in this particular field or profession
- In-depth knowledge regarding city and state policies and procedures
- Proficient in handling several inspections and investigations independently
- Comfortable in resolving the technical problems of the customer concerns and complaints
- Expert and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Organized and capable of handling the mobile equipment and instruments used for inspections procedures
- Proficient in handling, and utilizing the hardware and software for tracing the health and safety inspections
Current Employer: Washington County Department of Health (2007 - till date)
Designation: Sanitation Inspector
- Visited water, and drainage resources, and offered sanitation recommendations for safeguarding the source
- Recommended for personal hygiene, and purification of water at household levels in order to avoid water borne diseases
- Interviewed majority of residents, and inspected for illegal dumping of garbage, and neglected land
- Handled the major violations, and encouraged general civilians to resolve the sanitary problems
- Prepared, organized, and maintained every reports for the conducted investigations regarding sanitary purposes
Previous Employer: Chicago Health and Care Department (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Sanitation Inspector
Achievements and Awards:
- Handled, and efficiently supervised the major and crucial activities for the sanitary investigations
- Assisted the senior sanitary inspectors in resolving important complaints, and maintaining the environmental conditions
- Educated general civilians and public for maintaining personal hygiene in nearby surroundings
- Efficiently monitored the field inspection activities, and supervised the graphic reports for custody documentation
- Handled the annual audit reports, regular inspections, sanitation violations, and looked after the customer complaints
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for responsibly handling, and maintaining the sanitation activities, and associated inspections
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards for looking after the production equipment, maintaining the sanitary standards, etc.
- Awarded for maintaining the inspection records at workplace in Chicago Health and Care Department
- Winning team member of the regional level handball team, Washington
- Awarded with 'Best Sanitation Inspector' award for supervising the city areas, handling the audit reports, looking after the sanitary inspections, etc. at workplace in Washington County Department of Health
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington and Florida
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Harley B. Myers
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of Sanitation Inspector. It can assist you in preparing your own sample for the available job position. In addition, you should possess complete knowledge regarding this profession in order to excel in your professional career.