Home » Services Resume
» Sample Flight Attendant (Reserve) Resume
Flight Attendant (Reserve) Resume
Flight Attendant (Reserve) resume must be neat, powerful, and crisp enough to reflect your strong professional experience, and potential strengths. In order to apply for this position, individuals have to be quite flexible with their job duties, and therefore, you have to create an impressive resume that highlights your strong and powerful skills and capabilities. Lay much emphasis on your educational background, overall work experience, and major achievements that can easily capture the attention of your prospective job employer.
Basically, such kinds of reserve duties are called, when there is unavailability of certain crew members for the operational matters. In other words, they are called on standby or call out duty, and they have to work for the stipulated maximum working hours, which is possibly performed by one single flight attendant. Therefore, they are mainly responsible for looking after the safety and security of the passengers, supervise their needs and requirements, look after their comfortable journey, etc.
Candidates who wish to serve this profession should put in some efforts in order to prepare an impressive resume. For your guidance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Reserve Flight Attendant.
Flight Attendant (Reserve) Resume
Jessie J. Brinkmann
2945 Blackwell Street,
Fairbanks, K - 99701
Contact no. : (907) 460-2679
Looking for a job position as a Reserve Flight Attendant, where I can gain experience in the field of customer service, and enhance my verbal communicational skills and abilities.
Qualified in the field of customer relations and capable of handling different work stations efficiently; five years of experience as Reserve Flight Attendant. Honored for training the new staff members about pre-flight procedures and their safety procedures.
- Certified Program in Customer or Public Relations from Washington State University, Washington, WA
- Completed Post Graduation in Aviation Industry from Bluefield State College, West Virginia, WV, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Health Science from College of Creative Studies, Michigan, MI, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Alderson Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in covering the reserve periods for over night flight operations
- Possess exceptional communicational skills and abilities
- Five years of experience in this particular field
- Capable of handling the in-flight safety and customer service efficiently
- Expert in supervising the needs and requirements of the passengers
- Skilled in handling the multiple tasks assigned for flight operations
- Expert in accessing different orders, calls, and requests of the in-flight passengers
- Capable and well-trained for handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Skilled in multilingual languages that include Russian, Polish, and French
- Well-trained to handle customers requests, supervise the hygiene work, look after the needs, comforts, and requirements of the passengers, etc.
Current Employer: Monte Carlo Jet Airways (2007 - till date)
Designation: Flight attendant (Reserve)
- Skilled in handling and communicating with various passengers and looking after their necessary needs and requirements
- Efficiently handled and maintained the hygiene and cleanliness of the crew section, as well as the passenger section
- Efficiently answered to the important queries and comments of the passengers
- Distributed various materials that included reading materials, food, and beverages, pillows, blankets, etc.
- Informed the passengers about the in-flight safety and security measures and supervised them personally
Previous Employer: Crimson Blue Airlines (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Flight Attendant (Reserve)
Achievements and Awards:
- Handled the emergency evacuation procedures, assisted with the crew members with special announcements, etc.
- Supervised for the availability of emergency medical equipment, and first-aid kit are aboard for the passengers safety
- Maintained and looked after the adequate supply of necessary items that included food, beverages, pillows, blankets, etc.
- Assisted the other flight attendants in serving the VIP passengers, disabled persons, small children, etc.
- Instructed the passengers about the usages of emergency equipment that included seat belts, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for spending additional 50 hours a month as a reserve flight attendant
- Consistent candidate, and winner of several awards for efficiently handling the calls and requests of the in-flight passengers
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the customer service, and their safety needs at workplace in Monte Carlo Jet Airways
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, Washington
- Awarded with 'Best Flight Attendant' award for handling the emergency evacuation, performing major duties, etc., at workplace in Crimson Blue Airlines
Willing to relocate anywhere in San Francisco and California
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Jessie J. Brinkmann
In order to be noticed by your prospective job employer, you have to create an impressive resume application that can help you in achieving your dream goals and objectives. This free sample can guide you in creating your exceptional application for the available job position. In addition, such outstanding application can help you to fulfill your dream goals.