Home » Services Resume
» Sample Chef (Pastry) Resume
Chef (Pastry) Resume
Chef (Pastry) resume must skillfully specify your aims and objectives in order to outline how you will earn a value towards the employer's organization. Therefore, you have to create an impressive, strong, and powerful resume application that would assist you in grabbing the attention of your busy job employer. Recruiters spend less than a minute, or just few seconds on your application, and so you have to emphasize on brief and major statements that would compel them to select you for an interview.
Basically, a Pastry Chef is an important person, who prepares beautiful cakes and pastries, in a particular and well-organized cake shop, restaurant, and a bakery or confectionery shop. In addition, they are responsible for creating a variety of cakes or pastries with special flavors, and vivid kinds of designs. In other words, they have to be innovative, hard-working, and professional enough to handle multiple priorities. They should possess complete knowledge regarding the gourmet pastries, and French Culinary services in order to cater various functions of this profession.
Therefore, to be an essential part of this profession, you have to create a remarkable application that can help you in getting selected for the applied job position. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Pastry Chef.
Chef (Pastry)Resume Sample
Joshua H. Akers
3989 Garrett Street,
Philadelphia, PA - 19108
Contact no. : (267) 973-1289
Seeking a position as a Pastry Chef, where I can skillfully apply my abilities and experience in achieving the quality goals of the bakery or confectionery shops. Wish to gain more experience in the field of baked goods with complete taste and aesthetic appeal.
Ten years of experience in the field of cake and pastries; capable of handling a team that experiments on a variety of flavors and structures. Awarded for creating new flavors of pastries and cakes.
- Certified Program in Pastry Making and Customer Service from Morehead State University, Kentucky, KY
- Completed Post Graduation in Hotel Management from Pittsburgh State University, Kansas, KS, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food & Beverages Operations and Culinary Arts from Saint Ambrose University, Iowa, IA in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Palmer Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling and preparing a variety of baked commodities
- Ten years of experience in the field of Pastry and cakes
- Competent of handling various goods and services associated for pastry making
- Skilled in handling the international customer service by satisfying their requirements
- Qualified and extremely creative and professional in designing the baked goods
- Exceptional presentation skills, and hygienic during preparation of cakes and pastries
- Qualified and capable of handling different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent in handling the complex conventional instruments for baking
- Skilled in handling varieties of wedding cakes, chocolate pastries, etc.
- Expert and skilled to work on different computer platforms that includes Windows 98/XP, and associated Windows software, etc.
- Expert in varied kinds of multilingual languages like Roman, Russian, and
- Competent in looking after the pastry designs, handling the preparation techniques, supervising the marketing strategies, etc.
Current Employer: Rainbow Pastry House (2007 - till date)
Designation: Chef (Pastry)
- Handled different kinds of experiments, and tests for preparing new pastries and desert recipes
- Assisted the pastry experts and other cooks for menu planning and pairing of pastries or deserts
- Supervised and skillfully handled every work within given period of time, and a specified budget
- Efficiently prepared the formulated puff dough for a variety of pastry and cake recipes
- Designed and prepared varieties of pastries and cakes for international functions, birthdays, anniversaries, etc.
Previous Employer: The Nightingale Hotel (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Chef (Pastry)
Achievements and Awards:
- Supervised every cakes and pastries prepared for special functions, management events, celebrations, etc.
- Skillfully monitored the inventory section in order to look after the adequacy, availability, and completeness of supplies and additional stocks
- Looked after the quality of every cakes and pastry designed and baked before presentation
- Trained new employees, the new methods of baking and designing of pastries, etc.
- Maintained and handled every customer choices in regards with special cakes, deserts or pastries
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for preparing 100 varieties of pastries for international events and functions
- Rewarded for efficiently interacting with the clients and providing excellent customer service
- Time-honored awards for handling several supplies for pastry making
- Rewarded for skillfully handling and training the junior chefs, supervising the preparation section, etc., at workplace in Rainbow Pastry House
- Awarded with ‘Best Chef’ award for supervising the pastry preparation, handling the service management, etc., at workplace in The Nightingale Hotel
Willing to relocate anywhere in Los Angeles and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Joshua H. Akers
Here, you are provided with a perfect and free resume sample that would guide you in drafting your exceptional application. This remarkable resume application would certainly assist you in achieving your desired goals and objectives. To add more plus factors to your resume, check this page to get the best cover letter sample for this position.