Home » Science Resume
» Sample Zoologist Resume
Zoologists are compared or associated to certain biologists, who skillfully study about the animal kingdom. They are mainly responsible for studying the animal habitat and assist in the development of animal species, and their associated interaction between the environmental surrounding. In other words, they are solely in charge of studying the behavior the animals, their origins, analysis of their life cycle, etc. So, they are specialized in specific aspect of an animal. In order to be a prominent part of this field, you have to prepare a job winning resume that can guide in getting ahead in your future career.
Zoologist Resume Example
Ricky E. Waddy
2531 Bird Spring Lane,
Deer Park, TX - 77536
Contact no. : (281) 542-7784
Looking for a challenging position as a Zoologist in a well-renowned organization, where I can skillfully apply my technical abilities in improving the research and documentation work for environmental studies.
Five years of experience in this particular field; sound knowledge regarding testing, analysis, and studying of animal kingdom. Honored for handling the research work regarding endangered species.
- Certified Program in Standard Zoological Theories from Furman State University, South Carolina, SC
- Completed Post Graduation in Environmental Science and Zoology from south Dakota State University, South Dakota, SD, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Animal Science from Dallas Baptist University, Texas, TX, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Baylor Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Expert in handling feeding habits of the endangered species
- Possess exceptional interest in traveling and research regarding animal life
- Capable of monitoring several species of animals, and researching about their behavior
- Expert in handling a team of 12+, and skilled in independent work
- Organized and skilled in maintaining important numerical records
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the on line study of animal science
- Competent in MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Skilled and comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar with the animal and other species behavioral characteristics
- Well-trained to look after the research work, perform the daily work of wildlife management, research about the animal components, etc.
Current Employer: American Zoological Society (2007 - till date)
- Skilled in handling the daily routines of wildlife animals, and also of the endangered species
- Maintained complete records and documents regarding their medical observation, treatments, etc.
- Supervised the distribution of wild animals and maintained their natural surroundings
- Collected different samples and prepared various slides for species identification and development
- Carried out experimental studies on endangered species
Previous Employer: Lawrence Zoological Society (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Zoologist
- Assisted seniors and zoologists in the study of complex processes related to animal life
- Observed and maintained natural habitat of every organism and wildlife animals
- Studied the origin and development of wildlife and endangered species, and experimented on their behavioral characteristics
- Skillfully examined overall structure of the wildlife animals and researched about the brain tissues
- Handled various experiments and tests conducted on different species of birds and endangered animals
Achievements and Awards:
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Time-honored awards for studying the characteristic features of tropical animals
- Persistent candidate and winner of awards for collecting wildlife samples, and conducting experiments on them
- Rewarded for handling the identification and classification of endangered species, and a varieties of birds at workplace in Lawrence Zoological Society
- Awarded with 'Best Zoologist' award, for handling the species development work, studying the natural habitat of the wildlife animals, etc. at workplace in American Zoological Society
Willing to relocate anywhere in Maryland and Puerto Rico
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Ricky E. Waddy
This would surely assist you in getting ahead in your career, and build your professional career. Also do not forget to make an effective cover letter. Making resume is as much important as making a resume cover letter. Click here