Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Vice President Of Sales (Pharmaceuticals) Resume
Vice-President of Sales (Pharmaceuticals) Resume
Vice President of Sales (pharmaceuticals) resume should be impressive and powerful enough to grab the attention of the reader or employer, which would help you to gain professional experience. Your resume should have the potential quality and relevant information, so that it leads you ahead in the race of the job interviews. This is one of the top administrative and managerial position, and therefore, your resume should highlight your qualities, so that you prove an efficient asset to the company. This would compel them to select you for an interview.
Here, the major responsibilities of Vice President of Pharmaceuticals Sales are handling the sales and purchase of the health-care organization, designing and implementing important business solutions, maintaining and proper administration of essential and primary drugs, supervision of inventory drugs, enhancing the sales records, etc. Therefore, they are completely in charge of implementing strategic plans and procedures for sales enhancement, supervising the account managers, communicating with the hospital staff for pharmaceuticals and medical equipment.
Therefore, to impress your employer to have to construct a competitive resume that describes about your work experience, boasts about your professional achievements, etc. These factors would assist you in achieving your dream objectives. Here, you are offered a perfect resume for the position of Vice President of Pharmaceuticals Sales.
Here, you are offered with a better sample resume for the position of Vice President of Pharmaceuticals Sales. This resume can guide you in constructing your application, that can assist you in shaping your future goals and objectives. Individuals willing to be a part of this profession can excel in their career, if they possess complete knowledge regarding this profession.
Sample Vice President of Pharmaceuticals Sales Resume
Mary G. Cook
2344 Gerald L. Bates Drive,
Cambridge, MA - 02141
Contact no. : (617) 858-9980
Aspire to work in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully and efficiently utilize my skills and abilities in the suitable growth of the company. Handle the responsibilities of sales and marketing towards varied kinds of pharmaceuticals products.
Ten years of experience in the field of pharmaceuticals sales and marketing. Skilled and expert in dealing with the on-site telemarketing procedures and assist the major product lines. Rewarded for handling the sales growth, promoting the marketing techniques.
- Diploma in Heath-care Marketing from Atlanta Business College, GA
- Completed Post Graduation in Sales Administration from University of Worthington, Ohio, OH in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Economics, Chemistry, and Biology from New York State University, New York, NY in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Orlando Community Arts and Science School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
- Efficient in handling the decisive management assignments
- Capable of dealing and negotiating with different kinds of medical practitioners and druggists
- Skilled in handling the major and general office appointments and functions
- Ten years of experience in the field of sales and marketing of pharmaceuticals
- Capable and competent in handling and leading a team or staff members efficiently
- Possess efficient and exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Competent and skilled in dealing with different Microsoft packages like MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in understanding the important and general medical terminology
- Capable of handling and maintaining the sales and associated pharmaceutical profits
- Expert and skilled to work on varied kinds of systems or computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP and associated Windows software, etc.
- Experienced in dealing with various projects, supervised the medical assignments, handled the expected sales and profit records, etc.
Current Employer: Ramon Pharmaceuticals Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Vice President of Sales (Pharmaceuticals)
(2007 - till date)
- Efficiently handled the complete marketing and sales of different pharmaceuticals products
- Developed various resources for efficiently handling the financial sales, and its associated marketing procedures
- Offered different kinds of assistance to the experts in improving the pharmaceuticals sales, and its related product channels
- Assisted help and guidance to designers in designing new sales and marketing strategies for improving the sales profits
- Negotiated with different domestic and international customers for setting up an efficient client base marketing of products
Previous Employer: McKesson Pharmaceuticals Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Vice president of Sales (Pharmaceuticals)
- Responsibly handled and looked after the customer buying policies, pharmaceutical's product specializations, etc.
- Monitored every department of the sales and marketing administration and associated the fiscal consultation
- Supervised every pharmaceutical product, and assisted the marketing team in its pricing and sales forecasts
- Guided the experts in areas of Tele-marketing, customer analysis, on-site marketing presentations, etc.
- Assisted the senior personnel and executives in achieving the sales estimates, and maintained the research and development section
Achievements and Awards:
- Winner of several awards for improving the marketing skills and its associated networking techniques
- Time-honored awards for handling the customer relationship building, and maintaining the customer service
- Awarded for increasing the sales from $23 million to $30 million in the year 2006 at workplace, in McKesson Pharmaceuticals Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for improving the negotiation tactics, handling the important meetings and professional presentations, etc. at workplace in McKesson Pharmaceuticals Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in handball championship at school, inter-college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Infant Society' for handling the orphans, looking after their basic needs, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Philadelphia and Cambridge
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Mary G. Cook