Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Sales Representative (Computers) Resume
Sales Representative (Computers) Resume
Sales representative (computers) resume must be proficient and effective enough to give a quick start to your bright professional career. Your resume must emphasize on your outstanding skills and responsibilities, overall work experience, major educational qualifications, and exceptional know -how about the technical specifications. In addition, you have to make your resume presentable enough for the position you have applied for. It should broadly summarize your interpersonal skills and abilities towards this technical field, as well as highlight towards the knowledge about the pre-sales and post-sales of computer hardware and software. A well-written resume can surely assist you in getting selected for an interview.
However, a Computer Sales Representative is mainly responsible for selling of the technical components that includes computer peripherals, desktops, laptops, printers, scanners, and other computer hardware components that are usually required by the technical users. Individuals who wish to be a part of this profession, should have complete knowledge and understanding regarding their applied position. They are also in charge of providing simple and easy guidelines to the customers towards a desired product, which basically suits the customers needs or requirements. In addition, they should possess an extreme knowledge, so that they can easily deal with the technology makes, as well as more likely with the tech-savvy clients.
Therefore, to grab the attention of your prospective employer, you have to create an effective resume application. For your assistance, you are provided with a perfect and better sample resume for the position of Computer Sales Representative.
Sample Computers Sales Representative Resume
Ivan F. Russell
1575 Shady Pines Drive,
Hawesville, KY - 42348
Contact no. : (270) 927-7746
Looking for a position as a Computer Sales Representative, in a well-reputed organization, where I can enhance my skills and abilities in the field of technical applications. Willing to work hard, which would turn beneficial to the organization.
Fifteen years of experience in the field of computer sales and highly qualified in selling computers and its associated important peripherals. Awarded for guiding the customers to proper products as per their demands and requirements.
- Diploma in Sales Service and Management from California Business College, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in Computer Science from University of Phoenix, AZ in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from Houston State University, TX in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from New Hampshire Community Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities, both oral and written
- Efficient enough to handle varied kinds of technical applications and associated software
- Capable of handling different kinds of domestic and international clients
- Skilled in handling and maintaining the hardware and software implementing solutions
- Fifteen years of experience in the associated profession
- Capable of dealing with sensitive and important meetings for achieving company goals
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of dealing with various versions of graphics card, and handling the specified instructions
- Qualified in dealing with the technical services, and maintaining the product software development
- Proficient to work on various systems or computer platforms that includes Linux, UNIX, MS DOS, Windows 98/XP, and associated Windows software, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like French, Spanish, and Korean
- Well-trained in handling the development of the software product, maintaining the sales and administration procedures, etc.
Current Employer: Dominic Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Sales Representative (Computers)
(2007 - till date)
- Look after the important sales and purchase of the computer components and associated hardware and software peripherals
- Handled the sales administrative duties and perform the specified and requested tasks as per the customers requirements
- Maintained a complete follow up on the sales of the computer hardware and software components
- Designed and planned the reporting sales and maintained the customer information and their associated issues towards the products
- Assisted the senior manager and executive personnel, in supervision of the newly launched technical products
Previous Employer: Micron Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Assistant Sales Representative (Computers)
- Handled the important sales and administrative duties and looked after the retention tools and procedures
- Assisted the senior sales manager in improving the sales and purchase strategies for newly launched technical products
- Coordinated with other staff members and chief personnel in designing and planning of the sub-contract services
- Negotiated with the international clients to extend the contracts in order to cover up the delivery requirements within existing prices
- Assisted the customers or clients for product details, and maintained the development of the quotations
Achievements and Awards:
- Persistent member and winner of awards for increasing the sales of computer peripherals, and associated software products
- Winning Team member of the Regional level Chess Championship, New Hampshire
- Time-honored awards for developing new technical solutions for enhanced microcomputers, and maintaining the after-sales of the products
- Awarded for maintaining the annual accounts, and supervised the existing accounts at workplace in Micron Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Awarded with 'Best Sales Representative Award' for selling the computer components, preparing the business transactions, handling the technical problems, etc., at workplace in Micron Computer Services Pvt. Ltd.
Extra Curricular Activities:
- Participated in chess championship at school, inter-college, regional levels
- Active member of 'Cultural Society' for helping the poor children and funding for their food, education, and shelter, etc.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Los Angeles
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Ivan F. Russell
In order to excel in your professional career, you have to put in certain efforts to prepare an impressive resume application. The above provided sample can assist you in constructing your own resume application. In addition, you have to focus on certain extra or exceptional qualities and accomplishments that can make a way to brighten your professional career. You have to summarize your qualifications in order to compel your employer to select you for an interview for the applied job position. This perfect sample can guide you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.