Home » Sales Resume
» Sample Real Estate Manager Resume
Real Estate Manager Resume
Real estate manager resume must adopt certain important points that attracts the attention of your potential job employer. You have to provide proper and relevant information or data, while constructing your impressive resume application. Individuals willing to apply for this post should have concrete knowledge and understanding towards the field of real estate. In addition, your exceptional resume must cover the essential tips and techniques of the job that are required for the applied job position. Even update your capabilities and skilled techniques as per the organization requirements.
However, the Real Estate Manager is responsible for planning, coordinating, and directing the property dealings to the respective candidates. In addition, they are solely in charge of managing the annual budget for the estate projects, maintaining the services and facilities, structuring the estate managerial system, over viewing the construction projects, administering the construction and its associated development, etc. In this way, they have to ensure that every portion of the job is covered, and efficiently tailored under their supervision and guidance.
Estate Managers have the right and authority to handle the overall happenings in the real estate profession. Therefore, the candidate should have sound knowledge regarding the real estate market. In order to efficiently understand the job responsibilities, you are provided with a free sample resume for the post of a Real Estate Manager.
Carol T. White
563 Parrill Court,
Crown Point, IN - 46307
Contact no. : (219) 671-7746
Seeking a challenging position as a Real Estate Manager, where I can use my abilities and skills in improving the sales and purchase of an aggressive organization. Willing to enhance my market potential and field experience, that can prove as an asset to the organization.
Competent and complete experience in the field as a Real Estate Manager. Handled varied kinds of business associates and private investors for property deals and final closings. Awarded for increasing maximum real estate contracts.
- Certification in Verbal Communications & Computer Skills from New Jersey Business College, NJ
- Completed Post Graduation in Real Estate Management from Georgina State University, Georgina in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from California University, CA in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Blossomwood Senior High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
- Possess exceptional knowledge and understanding regarding real estate and its associated evaluation techniques
- Capable of dealing with varied kinds of property dealers, sellers, and buyers for both residential and commercial
- Possess efficient and outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and interactive abilities
- Skilled in handling and organizing the resources for successfully settling the dealings of the property
- Excellent capability of analyzing the local, state, federal, and international rules and regulations for property settlement
- In-depth knowledge regarding the management principles, and its associated procedures for proper financial functioning
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of handling the real estate market, and properly forecast about its growing trends and developments
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent of working on different platforms like the Windows and associated Windows software, UNIX, etc.
- Competent in varied kinds of foreign languages like French and Polish
- Experienced in dealing with the demographics, property values, commercial property investment values, etc.
Current Employer: Maple Real Estate Agency (2007 - till date)
Designation: Real Estate Manager
- Handled the negotiation and the purchasing contracts for potential retail development properties
- Researched about the targeting market for enhanced sales in the real estate business, and target the developing market
- Looked after multiple real estate projects that included both residential and commercial property deals
- Maintained good and healthy relationship with different domestic and international clients or customers
- Worked directly with the site engineers, architects, contractors, city inspectors for handling the deals for real estate business
Previous Employer: Silicon Group of Constructions (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Real Estate Manager
- Reviewed the important policies and associated procedures for allocating finances for property developments
- Looked after each and every aspect of marketing, sales, and financing of commercial and residential projects
- Assisted the senior personnel in managing the various functions that includes company development, finance, sales and purchase, etc.
- Prepared property reports and computed the profit and loss rates for appropriate investments in future dealings
- Researched about different commercial property for proper handling of purchase, transfer, and developments
Achievements and Awards:
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for increasing the purchase, and handling the contracts of about $20 million
- Winning Team Captain of the State level football team, New Jersey
- Time-honored awards for efficiently administering and managing the direct business and professional contracts for property
- Awarded for increasing the purchase sales of real estate from $5 million to $10 million at workplace in Silicon Group of Constructions
- Awarded with 'Best Employee Award' for handling the financial investors, varied international clients, etc., at workplace, in Silicon Group of Constructions
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Florida and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Carol T. White
Here, you are offered with a free sample resume for a Real Estate Manager, which can certainly assist you in preparing your own resume application. You have to create an impressive resume application that can efficiently highlight your work qualities, knowledge and understanding regarding real estate property, exceptional accomplishments in dealing with land or properties. These essential factors can make your resume qualitative and compel the employer to hire you for the applied position. In addition, you should have complete knowledge about the real estate business and efficiently fulfill the criteria of the applied job position. This would assist you in being an important part of this profession.