Home » Human Resources Resume
» Sample Vice president Of Human Resources Resume
Vice-President of Human Resources Resume
Drafting a resume for vice president of human resources position, or any such higher managerial level position requires strict adherence to professional standards. The same can be referred for drafting any other resume also, that need not be from same category. While looking for a sample vice president of human resources resume, candidates must make sure that they give due attention to the job description and the job profile.
The information retrieved from a resume sample should then be adequately customized for true depiction of actual professionalism, and to ensure that the final resume is effectively able to bridge the gap between desired and actual candidate profile. Though an applicant for position such as, a vice president of human resources would be having necessary expertise over resume writing skills, it is always better to refer to a few resume examples for new ideas. It should always be remembered that employers have higher expectations from such candidates and every aspect of the selection process plays a crucial role in casting a favorable impression.
Nora J. Waugh
4793 Fairfax Drive
Aspiring to attain career enrichment through senior level managerial opportunities in Human Resource Management (HRM) / General Administration with a growth oriented organization, where I can explore my skill-sets and contribute towards productivity maximization through effective manpower management.
Professional Career Synopsis:
An adept HR Professional with over 19 years of experience in Human Resources Management that has helped organizations transform strategies in to profits.
- Experienced in developing innovative HR strategies, compensation management, recruitment outsourcing and employee retention, planning and change management.
- Proven track record of implementing complex cross-functional HR strategic initiatives and incorporate processes and policies to ensure effective team dynamics across all levels.
- Proficiency in managing tasks involved in recruitment process including sourcing, screening, short-listing candidates, scheduling/ conducting interviews and finalizing salaries.
- In-depth knowledge of HR Management, ISO standardization, Performance Management, Training & Development, Corporate & Legal Affairs, Labor laws, benefits and compensation management, and General Administration.
Arius International Inc., Highway 9, Howell, NJ
|Director Human Resource||(2006 - Till date)|
|Human Resource Manager||(2002 - 2006)|
- Focus on development of corporate strategy for implementation of human resource plans, preparation of training needs analysis and training calendar.
- Involved in manpower forecast & planning, development & implementation of human resource policies.
- Manage recruitment & selection, compensation research and employee development.
- Responsible for development of learning & development functions for the group.
- Focused on head hunting, management of Employment Visa, employee deployment and induction of new employees.
- Ensured adherence to organizational policies across all levels of management.
- Set up the human resources function and developed the staffing team.
- Developed hiring strategy to support department task force requirements.
- Involved in hiring of college graduates through campus recruitment in addition to identification of learning & development needs.
- Coordinated with respective HODs (Head of Departments) for formulating hiring procedures, job description and PA (Performance Appraisal) systems.
- Conducted management development programs and developed training program for new college graduates apart from conducting focal review at the center.
- Significantly contributed in deploying key programmes in Change Management.
- Drafted policies for ISO standardization.
- Established corporate tie-ups for employee benefit and welfare programs, and recruitment outsourcing.
- Responsible for planing and organization of various HR activities such as annual meets, welfare programs, etc.
- Developed employee grievances handling mechanism, set up the grievance department within HR in collaboration with local labour law officer.
High-Road Communications Inc.
Beverwyck Rd., Lake Hiawatha, NJ
Insight Communications Pvt. Ltd.
- Assistant Manager HR, (1998 - 2002)
- Senior Manager Human Resource Development (HRD) and Training, (1996 - 1998)
- Senior HR Officer, (1995 - 1996)
Crooks Ave., Clifton, NJ
- HR Executive, (1993 - 1995)
- MBA (Masters in Business Administration), (1991 - 1993)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Personnel Management, (1989 - 1991)
- BA-LLB, (1984 - 1989)
- Industrial Relations/ Employee Welfare
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- Human Resources Management
- Labour laws compensation management
- IT skills (MS Office expertise)
- Human Resources Professionals Association
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- American Council on International Personnel (ACIP)
Could be provided on prior request only.