Home » Human Resources Resume
» Sample Employment Specialist Resume
Employment Specialist Resume
The responsibilities of an employment specialist include developing employment and training opportunities, providing case management, maintaining partnership with community agencies and employers and creating appropriate records of the above said activities. Workforce program coordinator is the supervising authority of the works performed by the employment specialist.
An employment specialist is responsible to provide placement services to the job seekers and evaluate and help the screen recruitment services. He has to identify the potential candidates and maintain a database about the candidates and their resumes.He has to plan, schedule and arrange interviews for the potential candidates and work with support staff in processing and sending offer letters to the successful candidates.
An employment specialist has to contribute changes in internal staffing pattern in order to enhance performance. He or she has to arrange for advertisement projects and prepare the recruitment budget. In totality, an employment specialist has to provide high quality employment services in respect of employers, candidates and sponsors.
4676, Union Street
I am looking for a challenging position of an Employment Specialist as a part of the human resource activities to serve the community in a better way.
- Have good skills in networking, screening, sourcing, interviewing and negotiating and am a highly experienced and result oriented recruiter.
- Have good talents to assess any situation and can organise any action with necessary solution.
- Proficient with employment law and labour disputes and relevant solutions.
- Fluent in Spanish, French and English.
- Possess excellent management, organisational and communication skills.
- Have the capacity to perform outreach, perform suitability and eligibility screening and provide variety of services.
- Have the ability to conduct orientation courses and evaluate the customers' talents in respect of their competencies, aptitudes, interests and needs.
Position: Employment Specialist
Company: Real Recruiters, Toledo, OH
Period: From August, 2007 to till date
Achievements and Responsibilities:
- Have referred the details of clients to several employment sites for placements.
- Discussed with many business organisations and establishments and created a comprehensive job bank.
- In respect of the clients, I have assessed their qualifications, skills, potential and other details.
- Provided employment services in respect of the health sector to the deserving graduates.
- Have achieved the placement quota of 20 clients per month and making efforts to increase the quota.
- Maintained the resumes of various candidates and arranged interviews for them at frequent intervals, till they are placed in correct positions.
- Prepared the monthly reports on all activities and submitted to the management for reference and perusal.
Position: Employment Specialist
Company: Express Employment Services, Newport, RI
Period: January, 2000 to June, 2006
- Had cooperated with the management teams in targeting staffing needs and hiring process.
- Developed employment sources at national and international levels and arranged interviews for qualified candidates to work in the areas of software, hardware, marketing, network management, project management, etc, and earned placements for deserving candidates.
- Was in charge of planning staff structure, conducting interviews, arranging for walk-in interviews, making job offers and negotiating salaries.
- Created database for all clients with different types of qualifications, both technical and academic, and successfully arranged interviews in their respective fields and placed them in various positions.
- When candidates are selected for interview, I used to conduct orientation programs and train the candidates.
I have a Bachelor's degree in Commerce and Accounting from a University in Chicago.
I have a Master's degree in Business Administration from a University in Boston.
Available on request