Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Chassis Engineer Resume
Chassis Engineer Resume
Do you get an adrenaline rush when you see a super car?! Or get fascinated by the age old vintage cars? Of course you like the automobile, but, do you know that there is a series of continuous efforts to improve the car design; for both - aesthetics and usage. A Chassis Engineer is responsible to understand the requirements of the driver and design the car accordingly. It should however be noted that the car design does not include the engine mechanism or the gearbox functioning. It deals purely with placing all the components of the car at the right place, making the car look beautiful! If you are aspiring for the post of Chassis Engineer you must as well frame your resume well. There are different ways you could go about framing your resume. The most common ways of doing so involves classifying the various information, which is most important to the candidate - personal information, skills possessed by the candidate which are relevant to the job at hand, and of course, the previous work experience he or she possesses.
Here in this resume, we look at how to go about putting together a chassis engineer resume. Here, on this page, we not only have a sample resume for a chassis engineer for your convenience, but also a portion of necessary information on the job of a chassis engineer. So, without further ado, let us get to that section right away.
Jorge C. Lane
43, LJ bl.
1732 Twin House Lane
Hurley, MO 65675
Contact Number: 875-332-2122
To work as a Chassis Engineer in an organization where I would be able to utilize my engineering skills and passion for car designing.
I have worked as an Associate Design Engineer in Frame11 Cars Pvt. Ltd. for 3 years. I joined as Senior Design Engineer in KK Groups Pvt. Ltd., and worked there for 4 years.
- Master of Engineering (Car Designing), State University of Hurley, MO
- Bachelors of Engineering (Production Engineering), State University of Hurley, MO
- St. Pete's Boys Public School, High School Certificate, Hurley, MO
Industry: KK Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Senior Design Engineer
Duration: 4 years
- To do market survey and understand the requirements
- Suggesting innovative solutions for car designing
- Making teams and giving the modules for prototyping in case of new concept
- Giving presentations to the Senior Executive Engineer and teams regarding the project deadlines and estimated cost of the project
- Designing Heavy Vehicle chassis (HV chassis)
- Supervising the hatchback and sedan chassis designing teams
- Training the Assistant Engineers in advanced CAD and CAM technologies
- Organizing CEO and Executive meetings for finalizing the designs
- Preparing 3-D models and submitting for review
- Coordinating with the car engine design and gearbox design teams
- Responsible to make a database of the previous versions of cars, and their market reviews
- Checking the engine balancing on the 3-D model, and the prototype
- Checking for parallelism
- Giving orders to the OEM's (Original Engine Manufacturers) for new and modified engine designs
- Contacting TIER-4 companies for ECM (Engine control Module) software development
- Responsible for aerodynamic checking of the chassis design
- Responsible for filing patents in IEEE
Industry: Frame11 Cars Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Associate Chassis Design Engineer
Duration: 3 years
- To design chassis in CAD/CAM
- To assist Senior Design Engineer in preparing the budget for new design
- Responsible for doing survey for previously launched versions
- Trouble shooting the problems in software designing
- Training the fresher animators, CAD/CAM professionals
- Responsible for car trunk chassis designing
- Responsible to coordinate with the ABS (Anti Lock Braking System) and ESP (Electronic Stability Programme) teams
- Responsible to give specifications to the manufacturers regarding the vibration sensing mechanism
- Submitting the excel sheet of the sensors required to the Associate Chassis Design Engineer
- Submitting the prototypes within the given deadline
- Recruiting fresher design engineers
Certifications and skills:
- Certified CAD/CAM professionals
- Member of CARB association
- Certified member of SAE
- 6 international papers presented on Automotive Electronics domain in IEEE
- 3 patents filed for Frame11 Cars Pvt. Ltd.
- Date of Birth: 3 July, 1978
- Hobbies: Car driving, ski-diving,cycling
- Languages Known: English, German(B2), Spanish (C1), Japanese
- Eileen A. Poe
3012 Frum Street
Nashville, TN 37027
Contact Number: 665-2-1231
Email Address: EileenAPoe@teleworm.us
- Johnnie R. Valle
65 North Bend River Road
Morehead, KY 40351
Contact Address: 887-987-1542
Email Address: JohnnoeRvalle@teleworm.us
Jorge C. Lane
Your chassis engineer resume should mention your designing abilities. Also, you must mention the softwares used, as the employer will get to know if you are suitable for a particular position; taking into consideration the tools and softwares they use. Mention every possible detail you feel is important for the employer to know. Happy writing!