Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Certified Software Process Engineer Resume
Certified Software Process Engineer Resume
Certified Software Process Engineer is quite a common, and professional job position, and therefore, build a strong resume application that can be appreciated by your employer. Provide quality and relevant information to your reader or hiring manager, who would be compelled to go through your entire application. Try to skillfully highlight on your potential strengths, major achievements, past work experiences, etc. Communicate with your hiring manager through a perfect resume sample, which can surely create an interest in their minds, and they would be compelled to select you for an interview.
Software Engineers are highly recognized people, and therefore, you should possess maximum potential to fulfill the assigned internal and external duties, without any kind of obligation. They are mainly responsible for looking after the proper quality check of diverse software applications, handling the different communication channels and their interfaces, monitoring the design capability, maintaining the proper functioning of software processes, etc. Therefore, their role is quite demanding, and so, they have to skillfully look after the testing and associated development process.
Candidates, who have complete interest and understanding to excel in this field should draft an impressive application that would provide them a golden opportunity. Follow this sample resume for the available position of a Certified Software Process Engineer.
James M. Jones
284 Sycamore Road,
La Grande, OR - 97860
Contact no.: (541) 435-9230
Certified software process engineer in search of a better job position in a well-established organization, where my exceptional skills and past experiences would be utilized completely. Wish to be an important part of this growing institution, and gain more experience.
Ten years of core experience in this software industry; skilled, and potential enough to handle any complex task of quality check. Capable of handling the pre-release, and post-release of different kinds of software, and looked after its performance status.
- Course: Certification in Software Testing & Reliability
Year: August, 2009 - July, 2010
Institute: Northeastern State University, Oklahoma, OK
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Embedded System Designing
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Langston University, Oklahoma, OK
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Computer Science
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Southern Nazarene University, Oklahoma, OK
- Phillips State High School, La Grande, OR
- Strong and reliable software process documentation, and improvement skills and abilities
- Complete knowledge, and understanding regarding software development life-cycle, and their associated constraints
- Familiar and capable of working on various platforms that include MS DOS, Linux, UNIX, Windows XP, etc.
- Sound experience in development, testing, and maintenance of different software applications
- Skilled, and comfortable to work on different Microsoft applications like MS Office, MS Excel, MS Power Point, etc.
- Exceptional technical knowledge regarding software statistical analysis, and their associated process control abilities
- Sound communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Flexible to work for long hours, and on weekends for priority work or projects
- Skilled in maintaining a healthy and professional relationship with various clients or customers
- Capable of handling and resolving critical testing problems efficiently
- Ability to interact with a wide-range, and diverse group of software engineering groups
- Dedicated, hard-working, and responsible enough to handle any technical or official condition
Current Employer: Zeneses Group of Software Technologies Pvt. Ltd., Milwaukee, WI (2010 - till date)
Designation: Certified Software Process Engineer
- Handled the major software testing procedures, looked after the fractional and factorial calculations through software design controls
- Maintained the overall statistical process controls, various certified distribution channels, and multiple streaming processes
- Prepared and maintained systematic reports and complete records regarding design verification, and software design controls
- Analyzed and summarized important data, handled the Design Failure Mode & Effects (DFMEA) methods, etc.
Previous Employer: Micron Software & Communication Corporation, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Software Process Engineer
- Communicated with various staff members and software experts regarding software processes, suggested certain solutions for major problems, etc.
- Assisted the technical experts in creating validation procedures, preparing important documentation reports, and reviewing client deliveries
- Interfaced with various domestic and international customers regarding developing software life-cycle, upgrading basic, and special software processes, etc.
- Administered, and evaluated certain training sessions for developing internal and external software testing department
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for effectively handling the defect tracking services, and implementing new techniques for reducing the delay
- Complimented for evaluating and recommending test automation tools regarding proper functioning of software applications
- Awarded for handling basic client requirements, formally training the staff members, evaluating proper automated testing plans, etc.
- Honored for reviewing the technical scripts, developing integration levels of software testing, handling the minor details of project, etc., in Micron Software & Communication Corporation
Maire Penny - Process Manager
Marion Software Technologies Incorporation
Samuel Ford - Software Engineer
Global System & Communication Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in North Carolina and Washington D. C.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James M. Jones
A clear, systematic, and professional resume application can surely help you in achieving your desired golden opportunity. Therefore, follow this presented sample, and draft your exceptional resume application for the available position of certified software process engineer. In addition, focus on your major skill-sets and past work experiences, that can attract the reader's attention, and offer you the opportunity of being selected for an interview.