Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Certified Fire Protection Engineer Resume
Certified Fire Protection Engineer Resume
Certified fire protection engineer resume must be interesting, and professional enough to suit the responsibilities of the assigned job position. Engineers willing to be a part of this reputed position, should have the passion and dedication towards this field. In addition, you have to create an excellent, well-structured, and impressive resume application that can be easily noticed by your hiring manager. While drafting your application, give a clear view about your potential career profile, your keen goals and objectives, major competencies in accordance with your past work experiences. These are major guiding points that would compel your reader, to opt you for an interview.
A certified engineer is a well-experienced candidate; therefore, they should have the capacity to hold on various assigned responsibilities. The major assignment comprises of conducting research work to invent new techniques for protection, handling the computer fire models, looking after the commercial fire alarms, and associated instruments, providing guidance to general public for designing safe and secure buildings, escaping and reviving people from string fires, etc.
Engineers assigned to various fields of engineering, are assigned to varied kinds of industries. Competent applicants should draft a resume, and apply for this certified fire protection position.
Marie F. Lewis
2430 Wayside Lane,
Richmond, CA - 94801
Contact no.: (510) 237-3420
Aspire to work as a certified fire protection engineer in a well-recognized institution, where I can skillfully utilize my exceptional abilities for the growth of the organization. Wish to gain more experience, and prove an asset to the institution.
Responsible and dedicated enough to handle various kinds of fire suspension activities, and associate alarm systems; five years of core experience in this particular field. Capable of dealing with complex hydraulic modeling systems.
- Course: Certification in Fire Protection
Year: August, 2009 - July, 2010
Institute: Central Washington University, Washington, WA
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Mass Management
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Seattle Pacific University, Washington, WA
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Fire Protection Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Evergreen State College, Washington, WA
- Heritage State High School, Richmond, CA
- Skilled and experienced in handling the heavy hydraulic systems, and associated instruments
- In-depth knowledge regarding risk management, handling complex fire suspensions, and guiding about fire detection
- Sound knowledge and understanding regarding fire protection details, and fire control designs
- Proficient and capable of working on various Microsoft applications like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Access, MS Excel, etc.
- Competent in handling high pressured flammable liquids, hazardous chemicals, and gases
- Exceptionally strong in dealing with modern techniques, and associated principles of fire protection, and safety methods
- Possess exceptionally strong oral, and written communicational skills and abilities
- Skilled in maintaining better and healthy relationship with every client or customer
- Responsible and flexible to work on weekends and off hours for priority work
- Skilled in handling a team of 20+, efficiently and skillfully
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members regarding using special agents for fire protection
- Capable of handling passive fireproofing systems, looking after the distribution systems, etc.
Current Employer: Warner Fire Protection Corporation, Millwood, NY (2010 - till date)
Designation: Certified Fire Protection Engineer
- Responsibly reviewed the overall fire suspensions work and associated construction and renovation of major buildings
- Handled the major application of various fire protocol codes, and maintained the standards, and associated insurer requirements
- Planned and prepared various kinds of firewater system flow diagrams, fire alarm symbols, and gas detection system block diagrams, for training new employees
- Communicated or interacted with several clients for proper fire protection design criteria specification
Previous Employer: TRSS Staffing Solutions Corporation, New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Fire Protection Engineer
- Assisted the senior contractors and fire protection engineers, in implementing standard codes and protocols for fire
- Monitored the overall fire resistance or fireproofing work, and maintained the entire structures of the buildings
- Systematically maintained complete updates for each and every special or general fire protection drills or assignments conducted or handled
- Inspected the overall combustible substances, and maintained the entire stability of hazardous materials, and other associated flammable substances
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for responsibly and systematically handling every construction, and renovation sites, and maintained the fire safety protocols
- Complimented for handling the fire related dynamics, and fire modeling structures, and controlling the effects of fire
- Rewarded for handling a wide range of fire protection programs, guiding the civilians regarding proper fire escapes, and fire management
- Honored for systematically assisting in handling the wildfire management, looking after the proper constructional designs, etc., in TRSS Staffing Solutions Corporation
Kyle Dans - Fire Protection Manager
Elands Brownfields Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Los Angeles and Las Vegas.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Marie F. Lewis
Draft a systematic resume application that can skillfully hold the attention of your employer. Systematically, make a proper approach towards your employer, and so, emphasize on your key credentials and other accomplishments. An error-free, and well-presented resume application can certainly help you in achieving your dream goals and objectives.