Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample CNC Service Engineer Resume
CNC Service Engineer Resume
CNC service engineer resume must act as a powerful and commanding marketing tool, in order to incorporate a huge array of specialties. You have to strategically portray your skills and abilities, educational and professional qualifications, and exceptional achievements in order to excel in your respective discipline. In addition, you have to keep your mind while drafting your exceptional resume application, as this piece of paper can help you achieve your basic goals and objectives.
This particular CNC engineering resume should be relevant and error-free, in order to make it appear professional, impressive, and precise. These candidates are in charge of varied kinds of duties that include looking after the post sales and marketing services, operating the conventional CNC instruments, handling the any kinds of mechanical errors or technical malfunctions, providing appropriate information to the clients about the products shelf life, etc. In this way, they are responsible of looking after the overall numeric control of the fabricated instruments.
A hopeful job seeker should draft a remarkable resume application that is understood by the hiring employer, and is compelled to short-list you for an interview. Without any doubt, you can analyze this application for the post of a CNC Service Engineer.
James P. Greene
1788 Godfrey Street,
Oregon City, OR - 97045
Contact no.: (503) 631-7268
Looking for a better position as a CNC service engineer in a well-established organization, where I can skillfully understand and handle the complex work procedures. Utilize my skills for the prosperity and growth of the organization.
Dedicated, responsible, and efficient candidate in handling the quality control testing procedures; three years of complete experience as a service engineer. Capable of dealing with various technical clients, and handling the installation of CNC equipment.
- Course: M.S(Master of Science) Electrical Engineering
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: University of Advancing Technology, Arizona, AZ
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Mechanical Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Arizona State University, Arizona, AZ
- Downtown Frank High School, Arizona, AZ
- Capable of fixing minor and major technical and mechanical issues of the CNC instruments
- Responsible, and flexible to handle the overseas servicing and maintenance work
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the LATHE and CNC instruments, and associate machineries
- Expert and comfortable in handling various Microsoft software like MS Power Point, MS Word, MS Excel, etc.
- Proficient in handling and resolving the CNC troubleshoots, and other faulty analysis
- Skilled in handling various other general computer application and software, like spreadsheets, mathematical analysis sheets, etc.
- Outstanding communicational abilities, both written and oral
- Skilled in handling various domestic and international customers regarding operational services
- Dedicated and responsible to handle various kinds of training modules
- Patient, and capable enough to handle the complaints, and varied kinds of issues of regional and local clients
- Skilled and well-versed in handling situations under peer pressure
- Proficient in handling the technical support system under critical situations
Current Employer: Mitts & Clarks Electric & Electronics Incorporation, Florida, FL (2010 - till date)
Designation: CNC Service Engineer
- Worked with the quality control and maintenance team members, in order to enhance the quality of the CNC products and instruments
- Assisted the senior service engineers and trainers in guiding and training new staff members
- Communicated with various clients regarding necessary wire diagrams, construction of instruments, and associated ladder diagrams
- Planned and provided important ideas regarding improvements in the manufacturing procedures of the CNC instruments and equipment
Previous Employer: Verdus & Sholes Electronics Corporation, Kent, OH (2009-2010)
Designation: CNC Service Engineer
- Handled the overall servicing and maintenance of the CNC instruments and equipment
- Managed and inspected the manufacturing process, and handled the CNC laser cuttings, heat treatments, etc.
- Assisted in testing the faculty equipment, fixing the technical issues of the electrical components, etc.
- Trained the technical association department for maintaining the shelf life of the instruments, looking after their maintenance procedures, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Remarked for inspecting and handling the troubleshoots of CNC industrial lasers, and other associated instruments
- Rewarded for handling the overall international purchase orders of necessary instruments and equipment
- Complimented for communicating with the technical authorities, handling the technical issues, dealing with the maintenance and necessary calibrations, etc.
- Awarded for improving the quality service, handling open inquires and issues of the clients, handling the control production, etc., in Verdus & Sholes Electronics Corporation
Owen Dance - Site Inspector
Maker & Spencer Group of Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Georgia and Dallas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
James P. Greene
Carefully draft an error-free resume application that marks the first attention of your reader. We certainly hope that this free resume sample offered can assist you in drafting your exceptional resume. Analyze this pattern, and follow the provided style and presentation techniques in order to grab the available job opportunity.