Home » Engineering Resume
» Sample Army Civil Engineer Resume
Army Civil Engineer Resume
Army civil engineer resume must be systematically customized along with your qualifications, profile summary, and exceptional professional work experience. This is quite a responsible position as these military engineers are in charge of constructing roads and strong buildings for military or army organizations, looking after the operations of huge equipment, handling the structural facilities around the country's border surroundings, maintaining the associated vital utilities such as water docks, power plants, etc., and directing the construction of military or army structures. In this way, they are responsible for systematically handling the necessary fundamental concepts and associated practices of army civil engineering.
In order to be a vital part of this high profile job position, you have to create a responsive and extremely professional resume application. In order to enhance your specific role and engineering specialty, you have to put up an impressive and effective application. A resume plays an important role in shaping a bright professional career. Therefore, skillfully draft your resume with relevant information that is necessary for the job opening or available job profile. A perfect application should speak volumes about your potential candidacy.
If you wish to explore your career in this field then create an impressive application to introduce yourself as a suitable candidate. For your reference, you are offered here with a competent resume sample.
Dorris A. Shelton
832 Polk Street,
Tucson, AZ - 85701
Phone: (520) 981-3080
Aspiring to acquire an army civil engineer position in a well-reputed organization, where my overall skills and exceptional experience would be utilized for the development of the institution. Wishing to be an efficient asset and help in the company's overall productivity.
Expert and well-versed in handling various military projects; six years of complete experience in this particular engineering field. Capable of dealing with various civil engineers that are in association with the defense organization.
- Course: M.S. (Master of Science) in Construction Management & Public Works
Year: August, 2006 - July, 2008
Institute: Purdue University at Indianapolis, Indiana
- Course: B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) in Civil Engineering
Year: August, 2002 - June, 2006
Institute: Kokomo College of Technology, Indiana
- Martin State High School, Tucson, AZ
- Complete understanding of material analysis, electrical and electronic circuits and boards, etc.
- Well-exposed to various designing tools and applications such as AutoCAD tools, Microsoft applications, advanced Microstation, and Success Estimator designing software
- Skilled in handling different kinds of construction projects and risk management classes. Complete knowledge about better resource allocation
- Qualified and expert in utilizing the fundamental concepts of electrical engineering in heat transfer systems
- Competent and experienced in designing safe and better building structures with proper usage of the best constructional resources
- Exceptional and sound knowledge of reaching innovative constructional technologies and handling the surveying methods
- Better communicational and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle the cost production with better usage of the financial budget
- Responsible, dedicated, and honest enough to handle various priority projects
- Proficient to work under peer pressure and handle various designing models
- Excellent and outstanding time management abilities
- Capable of solving complex problems with greater ease and creativity
Current Employer: U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Fargo, ND (2011 - till date)
Designation: Army Civil Engineer
- Monitored the overall range of office projects and engineering activities with regards to flood control operations
- Handled various military constructional structures such as levees, box culverts, storm sewers, huge plants bridge, bunker division structure, etc.
- Inspected the overall constructional work, guided architects about the maintenance contracts, and responsibly handled the priority army projects
- Assisted senior contractors, supervisors, suppliers, and prime engineers in multi-million dollar constructional projects of dams, utility networks, railroads, etc.
Previous Employer: National Corporal Defense Engineers, California, CA (2008-2011)
Designation: Junior Army Civil Engineer
- Responsibly handled the development of constructional sites and designed new plans for army construction areas, etc.
- Performed systematic quality control check for construction materials, utility systems, and allocated resources
- Responsibly prepared technical specifications and appropriate manuals for proper understanding to the construction managers
- Communicated with various suppliers and associated clients regarding the estimation of material charges and determined their quality for the project
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling lab testing procedures and inspecting the quality of raw materials for constructional purposes
- Awarded for making safe and better designs for construction purposes and handling the timely completion of military construction projects
- Complimented for skillfully communicating with constructional activists and negotiating with area engineers
- Rewarded for checking contract plans, timely supervising construction areas, maintaining back-up plans for military bases, etc., at National Corporal Defense Engineers
Provided on request.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington D.C. and Maryland.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Dorris A. Shelton
Review and analyze the provided sample for the post of army civil engineer. Draft a perfect, professional, and functional resume application that assists you in getting your desired job position. In addition, focus on your exceptional skills and abilities that can grab the very attention of your employer. In this way, you can grab the golden job opportunity.