Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Water Truck Driver Resume
Water Truck Driver Resume
Water truck driver resume must be efficient and appropriate enough to clearly draw the attention of your prospective job employer towards your application. You have to focus on the major aspects of your professional and educational credentials, as these factors can certainly create a good impression in the eyes of your employer. In addition, even highlight your professional accomplishments and major goals and objectives in order to have a good hold over the applied job position. Create a perfect resume application that can rule out other candidates and secure the position you have applied for.
Basically, this is quite a responsible job position and the candidates should have the understanding to fit in this progressive job position. Water truck drivers are responsible for skillfully handling the single axle water trucks in an efficient way. They are also assigned the important task of handling various other duties that include cleaning and maintaining water tankers, supervising the sewage management process, transporting water to different sites, supervising the quality of service, etc. In this way, they have to deal with the overall internal and external duties related to water transportation.
Candidates who are willing to make a better career in this field should create an impressive application for this position. In here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of water truck driver.
Tomeka J. Garcia
1886 Oak Street,
Syracuse, NY - 13202
Phone: (315) 307-0607
Willing to acquire a better position in a well-reputed organization as a Water Truck Driver, where I can improve my communication skills and abilities. Wishing to build my experience in this respective field and prove as an asset to the organization.
Expert and experienced in handling the water delivery services; four years of core experience in water and sewage management. Capable of handling various internal and external services such as cleaning, maintenance, etc.
- Diploma Program in Water & Sewage Management from College of Mount Saint Vincent, New York
- Driver License, Class-A, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from College of Saint Rose, New York in 2010 - Grade B
- High School from Columbia Community High School, New York in 2007 - Grade A in Commerce
- Ability to handle various vehicle maintenance tasks
- Outstanding written and verbal communication abilities
- Four years of complete experience in the field of water and sewage management
- Complete knowledge regarding the necessary traffic rules and regulations
- Capable of handling the standard cleaning procedures and methods
- Exceptional decision making skills and abilities
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and skilled in handling the single axle trucks and other vehicles for water sewage management
- Skilled in dealing with various external operations of trucks and associated instruments
- Qualified for fixing the mechanical and technical problems of various water truck instruments
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding water storage and collection methods, sewage handling, etc.
- Ability to supervise important customer service requests and capable of handling the water delivery procedures
Current Employer: Euclid & Sons Construction Corporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Water Truck Driver
- Efficiently handled water transportation services to the requested construction sites and regularly delivered the pipe materials and associated instruments
- Supervised the mechanical and technical problems associated with water tankers and other associated equipment
- Maintained complete logs and records regarding the transportation of water to different sites, fuel charges, mileage covered, security measures, etc.
- Systematically monitored the overall maintenance work of the vehicles and looked after the cleanliness of the current equipped modes and mediums of water
- Looked after the proper execution of the loading and unloading process from the water tanker and hauled different kinds of loads systematically
Previous Employer: Horizon & Superior Water Corporation (2010-2012)
Designation: Water Truck Driver
- Systematically delivered water to various residential buildings, corporate offices, and other associated facilities as per the requests made
- Looked after the overall maintenance of water tankers and associated storage mediums and handled their cleaning procedures
- Efficiently delivered and prepared complete track records regarding the water transported or the trips made to various destinations
- Safely transported water to the assigned destinations and carefully handled the operations of the pump system and other water devices
- Assisted the senior technicians and maintenance officers in cleaning and maintaining water tankers
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for advising the municipal corporation for maintaining water tankers and participating in safety procedures and additional repairs
- Complimented for skillfully cleaning the septic tanks present in building premises, residential sectors, etc.
- Honored for safely disposing off polluted water, filling water tanks with fresh water, and following the set policies and procedures
- Rewarded for making on time trips to construction sites, maintaining the transportation records, and handling water tankers safely at Euclid & Sons Construction Corporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level handball team, New York
- Awarded for handling the water transportation, maintaining the cleanliness of tankers, and communicating with general people at Horizon & Superior Water Corporation
Jethro Gibbs - Senior Warehouse Manager
Dallas Water Corporation
Mike Sullivan - Executive Manager
Fiona & Sons Constructions Incorporation
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
New Mexico Water Department
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Orleans and New Jersey.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Tomeka J. Garcia
You are provided here with a free resume sample for the position of water truck driver. This application should assist you in preparing an impressive application. Remember to focus on your exceptional skills that can help you in grabbing the first available bright opportunity. Know that a perfect resume application can surely fulfill your desired objectives.