Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Food Delivery Driver Resume
Food Delivery Driver Resume
Food delivery driver resume must be creative and perfect enough to draw the attention of your hiring manager. In addition, you have to clearly specify your potential goals and objectives towards the applied job position. In this way, your application would become impressive and worthy in the eyes of your hiring employer. Be focused while drafting your resume application and clearly mention your previous experience, major accomplishments, and educational background. These basic factors would surely assist you in getting selected for the applied job position.
Food industry is growing with a rapid phase of development and enhancement and so, you should have the potential to match with its growing steps. In this way, food delivery driving is referred as a commercial profession and therefore, the drivers are mainly responsible for carrying out various responsibilities that include receiving important orders, timely delivering them to the specified addresses, maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene of service vehicles, etc. In other words, they are in complete charge of dealing with multiple food delivering activities.
Individuals who wish to build a career in this progressive profession should create an impressive resume application that leads them to the success path. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of food delivery driver.
Steven M. Jensen
4043 Hart Ridge Road,
Saginaw, MI - 48607
Phone: (989) 278-9171
Looking for a better job position as a Food Delivery Driver in a well-reputed hotel industry, where I can enhance my driving and communicational skills and abilities. Wishing to enhance my professional efficiency and come out as an asset to the hospitality industry.
Ten years of experience in the field of food institution; confident in dealing with various customers and international clients. Honored for skillfully and efficiently handling the orders in a timely and organized manner.
- Diploma Program in Perishable Food Items from Northwestern Community College, Minnesota
- Driver's License, Class-A, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Martin Luther College, Minnesota in 2004 - Grade B
- High School from Rust Community High School, Mississippi in 2001 - Grade A in Arts
- Exceptional interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ten years of complete experience in the field of food industry
- Complete understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations
- Capable of working efficiently under limited or short supervision
- Extremely self-motivated, hard working, and efficient to handle several food deliveries
- Expert in handling various difficulties and situations related to the profession with complete patience
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Capable of delivering various perishable food packets and food products fast and real quick
- Skilled and expert in handling and driving various delivery vehicles such as bikes, cars, vans, etc.
- Complete understanding regarding the traffic rules and regulations for automated vehicles
- Proficient in collecting various information and skillfully scheduling the rest of the activities
- Expert in maintaining the delivery vehicles and handling the issues related to different heating equipment, etc.
Current Employer: Bright Marriott Food Manufacturing Incorporation (2009 - till date)
Designation: Food Delivery Driver
- Looked after the loading and unloading of food materials received through the domestic and international suppliers
- Efficiently delivered all kinds of baked materials to their respective clients and businesses within the specified time limit
- Responsibly supervised the inventory of all baked goods at specific locations to avoid food wastage
- Handled the overall maintenance and cleanliness of company food delivery vehicles in order to maintain the quality of food
- Delivered the decided amount of baked goods and associated baked products to their respective destinations
Previous Employer: Donald Big Pizza Center (2004-2009)
Designation: Food Delivery Driver
- Regularly distributed and collected pizza coupons from the clients and systematically delivered them their orders
- Efficiently collected the pizza orders from the store house and delivered them within appropriate time and at the specified destinations
- Supervised the maintenance of food delivery vehicles and looked after the cleanliness of the vehicles
- Efficiently promoted the company products and distributed coupons, door hangers, and other promotional materials
- Maintained complete records and logs regarding the regular pizza deliveries, fuel or gas charges, automobile mileage, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Praised for efficiently handling the orders and timely and safely delivering them to the customers
- Honored for strictly following the specified cleanliness rules and regulations of the food industry
- Rewarded for handling special orders, maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicles, and corresponding with the head office at Bright Marriott Food Manufacturing Incorporation
- Winning team captain of a regional level handball team, Minnesota
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the pizza orders and distributing coupons at Donald Big Pizza Center
Alex Udinov - Senior Food Manager
Mayo Group of Hotels
Morgan Streep - Executive Manager
Keynes Baked Services
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Hardy Hotel & Wine Incorporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Texas and New Jersey.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Steven M. Jensen
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the job position of food delivery driver. With its assistance, you can easily draft an exceptional resume application that can create a good impression on your potential employer. A good resume sample can surely assist you in accomplishing your desired goals and objectives.