Home » Driver Resume
» Sample CDL Class B Driver Resume
CDL Class B Driver Resume
CDL Class B driver resume must be clear and effective enough to reflect your progressive goals and objectives towards the applied job position. Your prospective job employer must get a clear view about your approaches and potential towards the kind of work and its associated surrounding. In addition, you have to express your exceptional skill sets, professional credentials, associated accomplishments, and some of your important educational qualifications in the document. These are some of the prime factors that assist you by compelling your reader to go through your entire application. In this way, you can win the place to attend an interview for the applied post.
Systematically present your resume with every minute detail expressed clearly regarding your profession. Emphasize your skills and abilities, as you will be responsible for handling several kinds of duties. In particular, you will be responsible for looking after the basic functions such as verifying the material counts, completing the shipping paperwork, handling the safe delivery of goods, managing the cost, and maintaining a complete background check.
Individuals who have the potential to work and grow in this field should generate an outstanding resume application. For your assistance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the post of CDL Class B driver.
Barbara O. Diaz
4833 Crestview Terrace,
Karnes City, TX - 78119
Phone: (830) 780-2027
Searching for a better professional career as a Class B driver in a reputed organization, where I can develop my driving skills and abilities. Wishing to become an important part of the growing organization and a valuable team member.
Three years of experience in handling the safety of motor carriers and associated instruments; skilled and determined enough to handle various shipments and other directed procedures. Awarded for maintaining a clean driving record.
- Diploma Program in Advanced Motor Safety Procedures from Bauder College, Georgia
- Driver's License, Class-B, CDL, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Sanitation from Dalton State College, Georgia in 2011 - Grade A
- High School from Fort Valley High School, Georgia in 2008 - Grade A in Commerce
- Skilled in handling the warehouse operations efficiently
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal abilities
- Capable of working efficiently in a challenging and fast paced surrounding
- Competent in following the specified security instructions
- Three years of experience and complete knowledge regarding the DOT guidelines
- In-depth understanding of the major and minor highways and local subways
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in planning and directing safe road ways for better transportation
- Qualified in handling the transportation materials and associated instruments or electrical equipment
- Complete understanding regarding computational data feeding, carrier safety regulations, etc.
- Capable of handling and understanding the units of measure perfectly without any error
- Skilled in fixing the minor technical problems of the delivery vehicles
Current Employer: Shannon Group of Corporation (2012 - till date)
Designation: Class B CDL Driver
- Inspected the delivery vehicles and looked after the quality and quantity of the goods and materials
- Handled the complete set up of electrical equipment systematically and appropriately
- Responded to the telephonic inquiries of the customers and solved federal issues regarding their shipments
- Operated the forklifting machines and associated instruments and handled the security of the shipped products
- Systematically planned the daily, weekly, and annual targets for the CDL drivers
Previous Employer: Morrison & Dale Group of Corporation (2011-2012)
Designation: Class B Driver
- Inspected the safe loading and unloading of goods and materials and looked after the proper functioning of vehicles before the dispatch
- Maintained better and healthy relationships with domestic and international clients
- Operated the pallet jack and assisted the senior technicians in handling the warehouse instruments
- Reported the organization regarding any kind of mishaps or minor accidents, traffic problems, moving violations, etc.
- Systematically handled the prepared invoices, collected checks and other payments, and looked after the provided documentation procedures
Achievements and Awards:
- Praised for handling the on-time industrial goods and supplies
- Complimented for systematically handling the customer issues and resolving the customer problems appropriately
- Awarded for efficiently handling the electrical instruments, following the security protocols, and maintaining the servicing of delivery vehicles at Shannon Group of Corporation
- Rewarded for competently handling the quality of the supplies, communicating with the clients for flourishing trades, inspecting the commercial accounts, and reporting about major issues at Morrison & Dale Group of Corporation
Florence Dale - Assistant Manager
Gibbs & Weatherly Database Corporation
John David - Senior Manager
Stuart & Sons Incorporation
Mary Milan - Senior Administrator
Ether & Wade Group of Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and North Carolina.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Barbara O. Diaz
In order to secure a better position in this commercial field, you have to create an impressive job application. Therefore, in order to impress your reader or prospective employer, you are provided here with a free resume sample for the post of CDL Class B driver. This sample can certainly guide you in drafting an exceptional application that would help you in shaping your career and achieving your professional goals and objectives.