Home » Driver Resume
» Sample Airport Driver Resume
Airport Driver Resume
Airport driver resume must be appropriate and specific enough to create a strong impression about your credentials on your prospective job employer. You have to be systematic, clear, and relevant about the specifications made about your exceptional skills, abilities, and previous work experience. A flawless and dynamic resume application can certainly spark the interest of your hiring employers and would compel them to select you for the interview.
Basically, this is quite a responsible job position and therefore, you should possess complete potential and knowledge regarding this profession. To know more, the professionals are responsible for handling several major and minor specified duties that include handling carriages of the travelers, communicating with different airport passengers, supervising the overall loading of the goods of the passengers, maintaining the cleanliness of the airport bus, etc.
Therefore, the candidates willing to be a part of this profession should have the potential of working around the clock in this field. Here, you are provided with an exceptional resume sample for the position of airport driver.
Nola M. Brooks
4191 Oliverio Drive,
Sharon, KS - 67138
Phone: (620) 497-6780
Willing to be a part of a well-established institution as an Airport Driver, where I can utilize my exceptional driving skills and abilities. Wishing to work with other airport professionals and gain more experience in this field.
Skilled and well-trained to handle various kinds of airport buses and trailers; five years of experience in the aviation industry. Capable of handling packages and luggages of the traveling passengers.
- Diploma Program in Aviation Security Measures from Athens State University, Montgomery, Alabama
- Driver's License, Class-A, License No. XXXXX
- Graduation in Transport & Communication from Acorn Community College, Montgomery, Alabama in 2009 - Grade B
- High School from Buttonwood Community High School, Mensa, AR in 2006 - Grade A in Commerce
- Exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Five years of complete experience in the field of aviation
- Capable of handling different passengers and their associated packages and luggages
- Skilled in dealing with the varieties of airport transport systems responsibly
- Expert in dealing with the queries of the airport passengers effectively and patiently
- Qualified for handling the shift work responsibly
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Experienced and qualified for performing various aviation functions systematically
- Confident and expert in dealing with various technical complexities of airport transportation
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the mechanical specifications of the airport transport
- Familiar and quite fluent in three foreign languages namely French, Spanish, and Russian
- Proficient in monitoring and maintaining the minor technical conditions of airport transport
Current Employer: Minneapolis St. Paul Airport (2012 - till date)
Designation: Airport Driver
- Efficiently drove airport buses and trailers when required and looked after the requirements of the passengers
- Responsibly looked after the loading and unloading of heavy packages and luggages of the passengers
- Supervised the delivery of food buses, ramp stands, employee buses, cleaning equipment, etc.
- Monitored the security measures of the passengers and maintained the overall cleanliness of the airport bus premises
- Maintained complete and systematic logs and records regarding the dispatch of packages and luggages of the travelers
Previous Employer: Kansas City Airport Marriott (2009-2012)
Designation: Junior Airport Driver
- Assisted the senior technicians and airport drivers in handling different kinds of service duties associated with the requirements of the clients
- Efficiently responded to the queries, major issues, and doubts of the traveling passengers, aviation employees, etc.
- Maintained systematic and appropriate travel logs of the passengers directed to their respective destinations
- Supervised the additional aviation duties and looked after the needs and requirements of the customers
- Responsibly assisted the senior drivers in moving the airport buses and associated vehicles to the runway as per the specified directions
- Monitored the air pressure and fluid balance of airport buses and looked after the luggage services, food services, etc.
Achievements and Awards:
- Complimented for handling heavy packages and cargo luggages of the traveling passengers
- Awarded for efficiently handling the services of various airport vehicles systematically
- Rewarded for skillfully driving the luggages, food materials, and passengers safely to the aircrafts at Minneapolis St. Paul Airport
- Winning team member of a regional level football team, Alabama
- Awarded for responsibly handling the queries of the passengers, looking after the needs of the travelers, etc., at Kansas City Airport Marriott
Kyle Milford - Senior Operations Manager
Courtyard Dallas DFW Airport
Miller Jones - Executive Manager
Renaissance Newark Airport
Laurel Stuart - Technical Manager
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Minneapolis and Miami.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Nola M. Brooks
For your kind assistance, you are offered with a free resume sample for the position of airport driver. This exceptional application can surely guide you in preparing an effective application. A perfect sample can surely lead you in shaping your professional career and achieving your dreamed goals and objectives.