Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample Staffing Consultant Resume
Staffing Consultant Resume
Most of the times, companies hire a staff consultant on contract basis, to fulfill organizational requirements of staff. He/ she selects potential employees that assist to achieve organizational objectives in the most efficient manner. Hence, his/ her prime job relates to analyzing the candidate's performance and profile summary, to identify the candidate's suitability to serve the organizational functions. Hence, it ascertains the right person at the right position. Thus, staffing consultants are specialized at providing advisory and selection support, to guide the recruitment and selection procedure.
Thus, while writing staffing consultant resume, pay considerable attention towards highlighting managerial abilities to staff, and direct the selected employees. Add relevant experiences to carry out recruitment and selection processes. It is highly essential to deal with your strong analytical and critical thinking abilities to judge people objectively, and assist the management to serve organization specific requirements. Here is a list of some of the essential jobs that a staff consultant needs to discharge, as a part of his/ her daily routine. Go through them to ascertain the required skills and qualifications to give the best results.
Jobs and responsibilities:
- Identifying and defining the organization's needs and demands with respect to staffing, recruitment, and selection
- Pre-deciding the parameters, tools, and techniques that would be utilized to carry out efficient staff selection procedures
- Assisting the employer or organizational management to find the best deserved candidates or employees that fit into the organizational requirements
- Providing useful support to design, plan, and carry out selection procedures that serves the organizational demands
- Fulfilling the management's demands by hiring talented staff, that effectively contributes towards accomplishment of organizational objectives
- Leading and directing the newly selected employees to understand the working environment and culture, with the required flexibility
In this way, a staffing consultant's job is remarkable for providing the organization with the needed employees and workforce that contributes and ensures attainment of organizational objectives.
Here is a sample staffing consultant resume, which deals with the essential positional requirements, and offers you the example of how to write a resume. Take efforts to supplement your resume with an equally well coordinated cover letter that supplements the resume, and creates an additional advantage.
Raymond T. Morrison
3584, Khale Street
Charleston, SC 29475
Email Address: email@example.com
Looking for a human resources and staffing consultant position, where I can utilize my widely gained knowledge and understanding about recruitment and staffing management, to serve the client's requirements of finding efficient staff, that assists to achieve the organizational objectives, in the most efficient manner.
- Extensive experience at handling recruitment and selection functions
- Proficient planner and organizer to carry out staffing and controlling functions
- Worked as an Assistant Staffing Consultant for the period of 4 years
- Practiced professional at handling training and development needs of newly recruited staff
- Handled positional responsibilities of staff selection and development
- Skilled professional in dealing with recruitment and selection jobs
- Proficient planner and market analyst
- Strong negotiator with abilities to coordinate and integrate a variety of functions
- Strong oral and written communication abilities
- Good judgment abilities with corresponding analytical skills
- Practiced at handling Microsoft Office management functions
- Familiar with human resources accounting functions, and knowledge management tools and techniques
- Proficient at handling database management (DBMS) functions
- Bachelors in Business Administration from Harrisburg University of Science and Technology in 2000
- Masters in Business Management from South Carolina State University, with majors in Human Resources Management in 2002
- Completed a Diploma course in Advanced Technological Developments and Staff Management
- Attended a training program on developing research and execution abilities
RYEU Staffing and Human Resource Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Elgin, Ok
Designation: Staffing Consultant
Role and responsibilities:
- Identified the organization's employee requirements, and provided technical support to serve the organization's employment needs
- Carried out recruitment and selection procedure developments, to ensure efficient potential employees, to fulfill the organizational objectives
- Lead and administered campus recruitment drives, to grab knowledge and potential from every point of area
- Outlined the recruitment and selection procedures, to ensure selection of the most eligible candidates
- Made the best use of written resources to convey the job openings, and hired the talented and skilled candidates
REUP Staffing and Recruiting Service Industries Ltd. Oakland, CA
Designation: Assistant Staffing Consultant
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided recruitment, selection, direction, training, and development support, to manage organizational workforce
- Incorporated highly effective tools, techniques, and methodologies to identify and select suitable candidates
- Prepared reports and documentation of all the associated issues carried out
- Designed effective strategies and practices that will serve the prospective employee selection
- Managed essential issues in concern with developing effective control measures, training, and development needs
- Recognized as 'The Best Human Resources Planner of the Year 2010' for recruiting and developing staff functions to manage organizational talent and knowledge.
- An active member of the alumni association formed of the South Carolina State University
- Affiliated to a social association working for the creation of environment friendly industries, and ensuring sustainable development
Mobility and Flexibility:
Abilities to handle independent work responsibilities and issues as a matter of wide gained experience in the field. Quite flexible, and ready to serve dynamic environment challenges, effectively.
I, hereby declare that all statements made are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Raymond T. Morrison
While writing a staffing consultant resume, stress on your skills and abilities to critically evaluate and judge a person. It is done with respect to credentials, and talent to classify applications, and offer the organization with the best deserved candidate for the post.
In this manner, write a sample that will best judge your prior consulting and recruitment performances, with the accuracy and exactness of handling all procedural, and legal issues. Highlight strategic development of recruitment and selection policies, with a view to ascertain the right person on the right position, to help the organization boost its performance.