Home » Consultant Resume
» Sample SAP Security Consultant Resume
SAP Security Consultant Resume
SAP security consultants provide highly efficient services and technical support to the clients, to implement an effective SAP system. They identify organizational requirements, and assist the clients to develop an effective monitoring system. Good comprehension and problem solving attitude is a must to render such customized services.
With necessary technical excellence and accuracy, it becomes easy to offer good results. So, while drafting a SAP consultant resume, pay considerable attention to cover advanced technical skills and abilities, to handle positional responsibilities. Here, go through the list of duties, which a SAP security consultant needs to discharge, as a part of the daily routine; get new insight into the matters.
Jobs and responsibilities:
- Identifying customer needs and demands to develop an effective SAP system with necessary modifications
- Providing the clients with requirement based solutions, and assist them to implement complex SAP structures
- Offering the clients with business development solutions, and satisfying their need for information protection
- Simplifying complex technical issues and matters, to offer the management with simplified business processes
- Supporting the clients with development of effective security system modules, tools, and system to protect information spread
- Developing effective Management Information Systems (MIS) and Management Control Systems (MCS) to serve the organization's customized requirements
Thus, a SAP consultant resume should deal with all such matters, technical skills, practices, and issues in a good way. Let it offer sufficient information to the recruiter, to find you suitable for the post.
Here is a sample SAP security consultant resume, covering essential requirements of the position. Refer it, to know what a security consultant resume sample needs to deal with.
Jim C. Ross
4264 New York Avenue
Pomona, CA 91766
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With extensive experience at meeting SAP security needs and demands of the clients, searching for an organization that provides sufficient growth and development opportunities, to utilize my in-depth understanding of the field to serve the client needs.
- Wide gained experience at meeting customer needs with respect to development of SAP designs and programs
- Lead team efforts towards successful accomplishment of SAP project management
- Analyzed the customer needs and demands well, to offer them the best technical services
- Good technical proficiency to handle technical issues, competently
- Strong interpersonal abilities with good team coordination skills and abilities
- Good research and development abilities to analyze customer needs and project specific requirements
- Strong analytical and comprehensive mind to evaluate the complex structures critically
- Effective communication abilities with strong administration skills
- Practiced SAP professional with necessary critical thinking abilities
- Expertise at handling SAP security support issues
- Excellent Microsoft Office functions management
- Good at handling database management (DBMS) functions
- SAP training and certification in Risk Management
- ADM950 Secure SAP System Management
- Process and services management
- Masters in Computer Management from the University of Arkansas System in 2002
- Bachelors in Computer Science Engineering from California Institute of Technology in 2000
- Completed an Advanced Diploma course in Information Security and SAP Functions Management
- Attended a training program on developing technical skills and abilities, to support business development needs, and to use information to get the competitive edge advantage
Airis SAP Consultants Pvt. Ltd. Los Angeles, CA
Designation: SAP Consultant
Role and responsibilities:
- Identified the client requirements with respect to SAP program, and provided them with the high technical support functions
- Offered effective and efficient support to manage organizational resource management functions in the best manner
- Designed, communicated, and implemented useful SAP system support to fulfill organizational requisites
- Given SAP based administration support to apply and systematize the organizational functions with respect to SAP operations
- Determined and fulfilled the client's need to get an intelligence management system, and to attain business development objectives
- Developed and administered useful service and application based support to solve technical issues in relation to information security and management
Ttuile SAP Consulting Service Industries Pvt. Ltd. Marietta, GA
Designation: SAP Consultant
Role and responsibilities:
- Enabled service architect modeling with necessary process integration tools and techniques to serve the client's customized requirements
- Provided business process management expertise, and served business development needs, by offering IT services and application management assistance
- Conceptualized the client requirements to serve the technology based needs and demands
- Offered training and development support, to make it easy for the organizational employees to learn and handle SAP processes, in a good way
- Identified the need, and developed organizational structures and systems, to implement SAP system and operations, effectively
- Worked in assistance with the technology consultants, to understand the existing operational structure, and to supplement it with the best
- Recognized as 'Security Manager of the Year 2009' for developing and implementing SAP operations efficiently.
- Recipient of 'Best Manager of the Year 2010' award, for keeping all the given schedules, and resultant increase in customer base by 10%.
- Affiliated to a club formed to comprehend the changing work environment challenges and demands, to offer the market with the best technology based solutions.
- Active member of an association created to discuss technological developments in the field, and its application based use, to improve organization's operational efficiency.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Ready and adaptable to face the changing environment demands and challenges. Quick learning and critical thinking aptitude to apply technological and disciplinary knowledge to practices followed. Abilities to generate positive results, by supplementing knowledge with technical skills.
I, hereby declare that all statements made are true, complete, and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Jim C. Ross
To create a competitive advantage, take adequate efforts to identify and present the key skills and areas, where you can outsmart other applications. So, decide the resume content well in advance to make your resume look professional and complete. Specify your talent and technical excellence, to deal with SAP operations and project management functions. Clarify your interest in the offer with proper justification.