Home » Communications Resume
» Sample Communication Associate Resume
Communication Associate Resume
Communication associates are responsible for writing content for the organization's websites, which the media and masses visit to find the latest information regarding the happenings of the organization. It is vital that they provide correct information which is in accordance with the board of directors, as whatever information is posted on the website is official.
They work closely with the chief executive officer and board of directors, as they advice on the information that needs to be published on the company website and how it should be structured. They also work closely with the leaders reporting to different departments in the organization to get the latest updates about their work and recently acquired targets and achievements. This information when supplied on the website attracts potential investors and gives face value to the organization.
The candidate needs to have completed his bachelor's degree in mass communication in order to be eligible for this position. A master's degree and relevant experience would help greatly in getting a better in a reputed company.
Below is a communication associate resume sample.
Johnnie J. Serna
3027 Elliot Avenue
Seattle, WA 98109
To work in a reputed organization as a Communication Associate, using my skills in written and verbal communication for the benefit of the organization and seeking professional growth simultaneously.
3 years of field experience as a Communication Associate.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Good content writing skills
- Ability to follow written instructions proficiently
- Good listening skills
- Proficient with computer operations and MS Office
- Good leadership skills
- Good researching and data gathering skills
- Excellent report making skills
- Good at managing time
- Master's Degree in Mass Communication: TESQ College of Mass Communication, Marysville, WA (April, 2008 - April, 2010)
- Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communication: TESQ College of Mass Communication, Marysville, WA (April, 2005 - April, 2008)
- High School: Saint Mary's School, Chattanooga, TN (March, 2005)
Communication Associate: QPAQ Industries, Pvt. Ltd., Bellevue, WA
(April, 2012 till date)
- Working in sync with the board of directors and chief executive officer of the organization for posting the latest updates on the official website
- Taking updates from all the departments on their production targets and the latest achievements
- Attending the rewards and recognition ceremonies conducted in the organization on a monthly basis and updating the "rewards and recognition" column on the website accordingly
- Posting "employee of the month" updates on the website
- Creating detailed reports on the performance of all the departments and submitting them to the higher management for analysis
- Drafting organizational updates as per the directions of the board of directors and validating them before posting on the website
- Working with the chief executive officer for any communication that needs to be done
- Providing assistance in the creation of schedules and planning out of other activities
- Arranging press conferences for large events
- Regularly updating the website for official updates
- Training new communication associates with the daily work flow and policies of the company
Communication Associate (Trainee): ABC International Services Pvt. Ltd., Bremerton, WA
(May, 2010 to March, 2012)
- Working with the senior communication associate while assisting him in the daily tasks and writing updated articles for the organization
- Drafting content for the updates and other official information to be released on the organization's website and sending the same to the senior communication associate for approval
- Arranging press conferences and answering all the queries asked along with the senior communication associate
- Creating reports on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis
- Posting minor updates on the website
- Updating the "rewards and recognition" section of the website based on the latest awards given
- Working closely with the web designers for designing the layout of the website as per the directions given by the board of directors
- Conducting market research for finding information about the latest trends being followed
- Maintaining proper communication across various departments in the organization
- "Best Communications Associate" – Awarded by the senior management for the month of August, 2013
- "Best Communications Associate Trainee" – Awarded by the communications manager for exceptional performance during the training period
Name: Hilda A. Lee
Designation: Senior Manager
Organization: QPAQ Industries, Pvt. Ltd., 777 108th NE Ave Ste 1900., Bellevue, WA
Name: Ralph J. Opitz
Designation: Senior Communication Associate
Organization: ABC International Services Pvt. Ltd., 155 Washington Ave. Ste. 200, Bremerton, WA
Better results could be expected if the above communication associate resume example is followed. Candidates can make appropriate changes as per their requirements. One must make sure that all the information provided in the resume is genuine and should carry the original documents during the time of the interview.