Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agriculture Banker Resume
Agriculture Banker Resume
Agricultural bankers work as an employee of the financial service providing firms, organizations, or banks. Specifically, they handle agricultural activities, and provide loan and other financial services to the agricultural sector. This involves familiarity with the procedural developments, to sanction a variety of loan with the different amounts. In this manner, your agriculture banker resume needs to highlight your in-depth understanding of the matters, and let it organize your profile summary in the most effective way.
As a banker, he/ she is accountable for providing necessary financial support functions to the clients, and keep a close monitoring of such sanctioned loans. Thus, you can have a close look at the positional responsibilities, before writing a resume. It will provide you clarity about the jobs to be performed.
Jobs and responsibilities:
- Carrying out correspondence and communication functions with the clients, employees, stakeholders, etc., to clarity the financial matters, effectively
- Assisting management in sound decision making, and fund processing activities to enhance the customer base, by retaining existing customers and attracting the potential ones
- Keeping a close watch on cash inflows and outflows on account of daily financial transactions, and analyzing the client's rational requirement for the agriculture field
- Providing financial consultation services to create awareness about different financial schemes provided to the clients (farmers), and the portfolio management services
- Providing supporting functions such as portfolio management, investment management, asset liability management etc.
In this way, an agriculture banker resume sample needs to tackle with your sound financial understanding about the financial system and markets, to offer the clients with the best possible services, and manage good customer relations.
Huey V. McNair
1010 Chipmunk Lane
Seattle, WA 98109
Email Address: email@example.com
Looking for the position of a banker in a financial service organization, where I can serve the agriculture division, and provide highly effective services, with wide gained experience in the field. Thus, I would like to work as an active member of the team, functioning for organizational growth and development.
- Wide gained experience at handling financial services
- Managed portfolios of the clients, and provided them with financial planning expertise
- Worked as a financial consultant for the period of 2 years
- Handled asset liability management (ALM) functions of the clients
- Proficient at managing customer relationship management with increased customer satisfaction
- Familiarity with agricultural sector issues, and matters in connection with finance
- Excellent analytical and rational thinking abilities
- Strong negotiator with advising expertise
- Incredible administration and management skills
- Familiarity with agricultural engineering issues
- Well acquainted with Microsoft Office functions
- Familiar with account management software applications
- Good at handling database management (DBMS) functions
- Bachelor's in 'Accounts and Finance Management' from Central Washington University in 2000
- Master's in Business Administration with majors in 'Financial Management' from West Virginia Institute of Technology in 2002
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Advanced Financial System and Process Management'
- Completed a Diploma course in 'Sales and Marketing Management' with respect to banking services
- Attended a training program on 'Analyzing financial system for developing policies and procedures for banking operations for agriculture sector'
Agriculture Banker, TEOE Agricultural Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. Piscataway, NJ
Role and responsibilities:
- Supervising the client's financial background and credit-worthiness to sanction the given loan amount
- Clarifying and solving the customer queries associated with agriculture loans and procedures
- Providing financial consulting services with respect to a variety of loans and its procedural repayment conditions
- Ascertaining good records management system to facilitate documents organization, and database management functions
- Ensuring agriculture field specific needs and demands of the clients, and providing useful feedback to the management, for developing loan plans
- Providing the clients with the necessary financial support, to satisfy their major requirements for agriculture purpose
Agricultural Banker; ETWI Agricultural Finance Industries Pvt. Ltd. Eddie V. Kramer
Role and responsibilities:
- Provided financial support operations to analyze the client's requirements, and maintained necessary records of the same
- Analyzed the client's demands with respect to agriculture, and collected necessary information to develop client specific plans
- Carried out commercial banking functions for agriculture demands, and helped the clients to prepare necessary project proposals for agricultural support industries development
- Performed various sales and marketing activities for increasing the customer base, and creating awareness about different loan schemes
- Offered farmers with the required finance to develop agriculture support industries, and carrying out agricultural product processing
- Recognized as 'The Best Sales Person of the Year 2009' for resulting an enormous increase of 10% in the company's overall profits
- Received 'The Best Manager of the Year 2010' award for analyzing the clients' feedback to develop new agricultural loan plans, which got good appreciation in the market
- Affiliated to a Financial Institution formed for creating financial environmental awareness, by offering new updates of the market changes, and its corresponding effects on banking sector
Mobility and Flexibility:
Ready and capable of offering target based performance jobs, to achieve the organization's financial objective. Quite flexible and adaptive in the outlook to deal with the environmental changes.
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Huey V. McNair
In this way, your agriculture banker resume needs to highlight your good analytical and financial skills, to offer the agriculture sector, with the best plans and services. Thus, concentrate on highlighting your familiarity with the agricultural issues and matters, to offer the best results.
Thus, such a resume should discuss your understanding of financial system, banking sector, and agriculture issues simultaneously, to offer the best services, considering the specific interests of the clients. So, develop a well organized profile summary to attract the employer's attention and thereby, get your purpose resume writing purpose fulfilled.