Home » Agriculture Resume
» Sample Agricultural Trading Assistant Resume
Agricultural Trading Assistant Resume
Agricultural trading assistants facilitate trading of the agricultural produce, and coordinate various activities in connection with agricultural trade. They function as a trading aide to ensure full conformance to all the records and documentation preparation. Thus, their main responsibilities relate to organizing and managing trade activities, in association with agricultural production.
Hence, an agricultural trading assistant resume needs to present your skills and abilities to handle trading jobs well. So, be a good organizer and highlight your capabilities to generate the best results with the potential, to generate effective sales. His daily work processing includes a variety of operations associated with trading facilitator. You can have a look at positional requirements to build the most effective resume content.
Jobs and responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing trade activities in connection with the agricultural produce, and professionally discharging functions of a coordinator
- Optimizing operational processes by managing proper documentation functions; establishing good customer relationship management, to generate good results for a longer period of time
- Carrying out daily settlement of business transactions with the required data processing and record maintenance
- Monitoring inventory control functions to provide effective and timely services; carrying out the required inspection and supervision to ascertain quality conformance of the products
- Recording customer feedback and suggesting essential changes to be incorporated; improving quality management
Thus, an agricultural trading assistant's work is to provide necessary assistance in carrying out trading and maintenance of records for good customer relationship management. Hence, while writing a sample resume for such offers, you need to focus your strong management abilities and skills to organize a variety of functions in a better way.
Bryan M. Bradberry
3353 Public Works Drive
Chattanooga, TN 34846
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Looking for a position of a trading assistant in an agricultural sector, where I can utilize my prior working experience as an agricultural sales person and desire to be an active part of a team effectively working to accomplish the organizational objectives, and to contribute in the true sense.
- Wide experience at handling agricultural sales, and effectively worked towards accomplishing the given targets
- Familiarity with the specific requirements of an agricultural produce and handled corresponding responsibilities
- Well acquainted with organization and management of agricultural transactions settlement
- Handled daily agricultural product processing and documentation functions
- Strong management and administration abilities
- Critical thinking and problem solving aptitude
- Strong customer relationship management
- Familiarity with agricultural produce and manufacturing management
- Skilled at organizing and managing logistic functions
- Excellent at managing Microsoft Office functions
- Proficient at handling Microsoft Excel work
- Database management functions
- Bachelor's in 'Agricultural Management' from Great Valley School of Graduate Professional Studies, in 2001
- Master's in 'Retail and Marketing Management' from Pennsylvania College of Technology in 2003
- Completed a diploma course in 'Agricultural Management'
- Attended a training program on 'The Emerging Agricultural Industries Trends and its Management' to understand practical implications of such trends in the manufacturing industries
Assistant Agricultural Trading Assistant, TEI Manufacturing Industries Pvt. Ltd. Meriden, CT
Role and responsibilities:
- Organizing and managing trade functions well, by efficiently managing various logistics and trade functions in a good way
- Daily data processing in connection with agricultural transactions settlement, and managing necessary inventory to satisfy the clients' requirements and demands
- Analyzing generic or specific problems associated with agricultural industries and trying to find a solution for the same
- Assessing the agricultural produce to provide effective and efficient services with the required quality performance
- Utilizing organizational resources to the optimum level of management, by monitoring agricultural produce transportation and sales functions
Agricultural Sales Personnel; Agricultural Industries Pvt. Ltd. De Kalb, IL
Role and responsibilities:
- Creating client satisfaction, by providing effective and timely services, with strict conformance to the given quality specifications
- Handling and managing transaction settlements, by facilitating necessary accounts management system
- Creating awareness about the organizational products and services to generate effective demand, and increase the organization's customer base
- Dealing with specific issues in connection with agricultural produce, and managing agricultural transactions in a good way
- Recording the customer feedback to improve the production output services, and offering the customers with increased satisfaction
- Received 'The Best Performer of the Year 2010' award for meeting the sales target efficiently and resultant increase in sales activities by 5%
- Recognized as 'The Best Manager of the Year 2009' award for effectively contributing towards new product launch and coordinating various activities for advertising and promotions campaign management
- Affiliated to a social club created for analyzing and solving the agricultural product associated issues and matters effectively, by offering a solid base to voice such agricultural industry problems
Mobility and Flexibility:
Readily adaptable to the changing environmental requirements, and able to face such challenges in a better way. Flexible and adaptable with the abilities to accomplish target oriented jobs in a good way. Capable of handling individual and independent responsibilities. Ready to serve anywhere in the States.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Bryan M. Bradberry
Thus, an agricultural trading assistant is responsible for carrying out a variety of operations to support trade settlement and delivery issues. Hence, he is required to have sound understanding of the procedural formalities, invoices, shipping, and such documents to monitor the given tasks. In this manner, your familiarity with the agricultural industry processes and post-production trade management will help you to establish the necessary link between your profile and the positional requirements.
Therefore, systematically analyze your positional requirements, and then think about the relevant content matter for the resume. Have a well built format, which will surely, assist you in highlighting your professional handling of trading functions and show off your talent as a good and efficient trader. So, carry out the required research and bring such researched data together to manage the development of your profile summary. It will definitely, grab the recruiter's attention to your profile, and generate the necessary response.