Home » Advertising Resume
» Sample Field Operations Assistant Resume
Field Operations Assistant Resume
A filed operations assistant resume can be drafted for various positions in different sectors. A filed operations position, can exist in sectors such as marketing and advertising, construction, event management, logistics, sales, and many more. The profile basically involves responsibilities related to on field activities of the company, and may vary from organization to organization. Thus, while applying for any field operations position, it is always recommended to study the company profile, and then draft a suitable resume.
Provided below, is the sample filed operations assistant resume for a candidate from advertising sector. Though the sample resume is for an experienced candidate, it can be used for drafting a resume for fresher as well, with certain changes as given below.
Customizing the filed operations assistant resume sample for fresher candidates
- Academic qualification would come before the experience, if any
- While sharing academic qualifications, grades scored can be shared, if they are worth sharing
- Professional experience may be replaced with traineeships and other volunteer work experiences, if any
- Giving relevant professional references would be beneficial for candidature promotion, one or two references are recommended
- Additional details such as awards, achievements, professional memberships, interests and hobbies etc., may be included
- A cover letter along with the resume is always beneficial in giving a professional introduction, and guiding employer's attention to specific sections of the resume
- Always try to include personal ideas for giving your application an unique, personalized and professional look
The above mentioned tips would help in effective and quick customization of the sample resume.
For information on various details to be shared under different section of the resume, candidates can refer to the filed operations assistant resume sample provided below, and make necessary changes as per the job description and their personal skill-sets.
Sample Field Operations Assistant Resume
(For a candidate in advertising sector with prior experience, can be customized for inexperienced candidates, as explained above)
Jeremy K. West
California - 92123
Tel: (760) 235 9468
An experienced professional specializing in field operations and administration of advertising campaigns, looking for challenging opportunities with reputed organizations, where my skill-sets cab be optimally used for achieving organizational goals along with professional growth and development.
An experienced advertising professional with 5 years of experience in on field operations and various other aspects of ad campaign management, specializing in client relationship management and advertising promos development. I have worked with reputed marketing agencies and been part of advertising teams responsible for on field implementation and execution of marketing and advertising strategies.
Field Operations Executive (2010 - till date)
Rock Strong Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd., Jefferson Blvd., Culver City, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisted in on field execution of advertising plans
- Inspected site and provided necessary feedback for installing advertising materials such as bill boards, standees, etc.
- Ensured all work is completed on time and as per the plan
- Assisted in development of advertising collaterals such as pamphlets, commercials, etc.
- Prepared necessary reports to submit work progress data
- Coordinated with external agencies for organizing advertising campaigns
- Organized various resources for on field assistance for advertising campaigns
- Provided market data to management for developing counter strategies against the competitors
- Coordinated with marketing team for executing advertising campaigns as per the IMC (Integrated Marketing Communication) plan
Filed Operations Assistant (2007 - 2010)
Round Two Communications, Santa Monica Blvd., West Hollywood, CA
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinated for on filed installation of bill boards and hoardings
- Inspected various sites in and around the city for identifying prime locations
- had been part of various successful on field marketing campaigns
- Provided necessary feedback on progress of advertising programs
- Conducted market research for collecting valuable data for development of advertising strategies
- Organized campaigns for collecting customer feedback
- Assisted in development and execution of advertising strategies
- Coordinated with other teams and team members for smooth and successful execution of marketing plans
- Coordinated with IMC team for ensuring all on filed activities are as per the schedule and planned strategies
- Assisted in designing and developing advertising collaterals
- Prepared daily report for task performed to be submitted for further evaluation
- Geographic market knowledge
- Competitor and competition awareness
- Planning and organizing skills
- MS Office expertise
- Graphic Designing
- Meticulous work approach
- Proactive and intuitive
- Communication skills, written and oral
- Effective time management ability
MBA (Marketing) (2005 - 2007)
Phoenix University, Jackson St., Hayward, CA
B.Com (Bachelors in Communication) (2003 - 2005)References
Elements Business School, Las Brisas Rd., Murrieta, CA
Guadalupe H. Bailey
Rock Strong Marketing Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Declaration
California - 92178
Tel: (760) 451 7874
I declare that all credentials shared above are true in all aspects.
|Name: Jeremy K. West
|Date: May 07, 2012
|Place: San Diego, CA
From the information available through the above given filed operations assistant resume example, candidates can draft different advertising resumes as well, but would required appropriate customization to portray relevant and effective professional profile.