Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Technology Sourcing Specialist Resume
Technology Sourcing Specialist Resume
Technology sourcing specialist resume must be specific, clear, and well-structured enough to grab the first attention of your employer. In order to compel the hiring employers to go through your resume, you have to lay complete emphasis on your professional background, educational qualifications, and major accomplishments. These basic factors can certainly help you in grabbing the available job opportunity. A strong, successful, and impressive application can surely assist you in achieving your desired job position.
Basically, technology sourcing specialist is a responsible position and therefore, the candidates should possess basic knowledge of the profile required by the organization. In addition, the specialists are also responsible for handling major technical issues, overseeing necessary financial statuses of the IT business, sourcing the technical IT products, monitoring the shipments of servers, desktops, networks, etc. In this way, they are in complete charge of selecting, compiling, and developing the management processes of the technology.
Candidates willing to suit their needs in this profession must create an impressive resume that highlights their potentials and credibilities in this particular field. For your guidance, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of technology sourcing specialist.
Anna S. Scott
1809 Bassel Street,
Morgan City, LA - 70380
Phone : (985) 384-7666
Looking for a better position as a technology sourcing specialist in a renowned IT organization, where I can enhance my knowledge and gain experience in the sourcing of IT products. Wishing to work in a challenging surrounding in order to improve my skills.
Ten years of complete experience in the field of technology; capable of handling the project details and meeting their respective deadlines. Awarded for handling the purchasing proposals of software services and applications.
- Diploma Program in Project Management from Christopher Newport University, Virginia, VA
- Post Graduation in Research & Development from Eastern Washington University, Washington, WA in March 2004 - Grade A
- Graduation in Information Technology from Mountain State University, West Virginia, WV in March 2002 - Grade A
- High School from Omni Community High School, West Virginia, WV in March 1999 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional written and verbal communicational abilities
- Skilled and expert in handling the project management activities
- Ten years of experience in the field of technology and sourcing of IT products
- In-depth knowledge regarding necessary IT products and utilities
- Competent in handling the purchasing market associated with necessary hardware and software
- Proficient handling of advanced sourcing techniques
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the technical aspects of sourcing methods and procedures
- Qualified and expert in dealing with various Microsoft packages that include MS Access, MS Excel, and associated MS Office software packages
- In-depth knowledge in order to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Oracle, UNIX, etc.
- Comfortable to work on various software applications that include Kenexia, PeopleSof, Adobe Photoshop, etc.
- Competent in handling and supervising supplier bids, financial statuses, quotes, and necessary quotations for products, etc.
Current Employer: Haber Technology Incorporation (2009 - till date)
Designation: Technology Sourcing Specialist
- Managed necessary purchase bids, important quotes, and proposals regarding important IT products
- Handled different purchase orders or requests as per the present trends in the technical industry
- Looked after necessary research and development work and systematically handled the investment proposals
- Evaluated the quality of technical programs and submitted the plans to the board of members and other technical committees
- Efficiently conducted complete analysis on the latest technical sourcing programs and associated procedures
Previous Employer: KPMMS Technology Sourcing Corporation (2004-2009)
Designation: Assistant Technology Sourcing Specialist
- Assisted in installing and modifying the solutions of communication problems associated with sourcing
- Looked after the new technical sourcing devices and applications in order to create a better visual for the sourcing procedures
- Assisted the technical program manager in the launching of new sourcing products and their important applications
- Supervised the concurrent engineering procedures and established strong relationship with the staff members
- Coordinated with the staff members and senior specialists in improving the quality of the IT products
Achievements and Awards:
- Time-honored awards for handling the launch of new IT products and associated programs
- Won various awards for skillfully handling the production of prototypes and pre-production structures
- Rewarded for handling the cross-functional teams, solving necessary sourcing problems, supervising the domestic contracts, etc., at Haber Technology Incorporation
- Team member of a winning regional level rugby team, Virginia
- Awarded the 'Best Technology Sourcing Specialist' award for developing new business solutions, maintaining the internal and external relationships, implementing new technical procedures, etc., at KPMMS Technology Sourcing Corporation
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Georgia and Massachusetts
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Anna S. Scott
For your complete support and understanding, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of technology sourcing specialist. With its help, you can generate a perfect and impressive resume which can easily grab your prospective employer's attention and offer you the best available opportunity.