Home » Administration Resume
» Sample HR Specialist Resume
HR Specialist Resume
HR specialist resume should skillfully demonstrate your professional work experience and exceptional achievements in order to attract the attention of your employer. In addition, lay complete emphasis on your work potentials and field management techniques in order to compel the reader to select you for the available job position. Your exceptional resume should suit the nature of the job position you have applied for. This would assist you in efficiently handling the technical procedures involved in the application of the job position.
As the position itself suggests, the HR specialists are specialized in some kinds of HR management responsibilities. They are even in charge of dealing with other organizational officials and maintaining a healthy relationship with various international and domestic clients. The HR specialists are solely responsible for reviewing the employees' performances, evaluating and screening better resumes for the targeted job positions, handling a variety of job applications, etc. In this way, they have to skillfully attain their assigned job responsibilities.
Therefore, with a view to be a sole part of this profession, you have to create an impressive application that will seal the deal in your favor. Here, you are offered with an exceptional resume sample for the position of HR Specialist.
Frank B. Foster
1234 Coburn Hollow Road,
Peoria, IL - 61602
Phone: (309) 418-6178
Aspiring for a challenging position as an HR Specialist in a well-recognized organization, where I can skillfully handle the assigned responsibilities and prove to be an asset to the organization. Wishing to utilize my skills in the benefit of the organization.
Trained and experienced in the field of HR management; capable of dealing with different departmental and associated developmental work. Awarded for efficiently carrying out the administrative work and handling the client relationships.
- Certificate Program in Office Administration from Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona
- Post Graduation in Human Resource Management from Northern Arizona University, Arizona in March 2007 - Grade A
- Graduation in Business Administration from Prescott College, Arizona in March 2005 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Arizona Community High School, Arizona in March 2002 - Grade A
- Possesses exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Seven years of experience in the field of administration and management
- Capable of handling various recruits' applications and their interview procedures
- In-depth knowledge regarding organizational policies and associated labor dispute procedures
- Proficient in understanding the psychology of the employees and building healthy relationships
- Capable of handling various reports and associated strategy files
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling the technical and associated compliance work for advancement
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Qualified to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Proficient in dealing with basic and advanced computer applications which include word processor, etc.
- Expert in dealing with internal operations, supervising the training modules, assisting the senior staff members in their presentations, etc.
Current Employer: Arizona District County Department (2011 - till date)
Designation: HR Specialist
- Supervised the district-level administrative and managerial staff members and assisted in the developmental procedures
- Maintained the administrative client relationships with various senior personnel and instructional master councils
- Looked after the contractual procedures and handled the payroll of every employee of the organization
- Planned, designed, and developed various strategic procedures for enhancing the efficiency of the staff members
- Developed additional coding system for efficient handling of district based personnel files and applications
Previous Employer: MidAtlantic Group of Finance (2007-2011)
Designation: Assistant HR Specialist
- Responsibly handled the administrative and associated financial data of every member and reported it to the department
- Supervised the employee relations work, the associated benefits, and payroll database management for every division
- Assisted the senior financial analysts in designing the strategies meant for market development and future enhancement
- Participated in the recruitment and further training procedures of new staff members
- Reviewed the necessary policies and additional procedures of the organization and guided the associates about it
Achievements and Awards:
- Rewarded for handling and monitoring the personnel/employee matters and temporary staffing of the division
- Consistent winner of different awards for handling the annual financial negotiations between the employee and the management
- Won several awards for effectively supervising the confidential reports and records, maintaining the employment procedures, etc., at Arizona District County Department
- Team member of a winning regional level handball team, Arizona
- Awarded the 'Best HR Specialist' award for maintaining the financial statutes of the organization, monitoring the payroll of every staff member, handling the employment functions, etc., at MidAtlantic Group of Finance
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in San Diego and New York
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Frank B. Foster
For your complete guidance and assistance, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of HR specialist. This sample can help you in preparing an exceptional resume and job application that can easily grab the attention of your reader or employer. In addition, your outstanding professional experience and credentials can assist you in building a successful professional career in your respective field.