Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Contract Specialist Resume
Contract Specialist Resume
Contract specialist resume should be professional and comprise of certain relevant information regarding the candidate's educational and professional background. Lay major emphasis on your potentials, skills, and abilities in order to grab the attention of your employer and seal the job opportunity in your favor. Know that the job recruiters spend less than a minute on any resume, and therefore, you have to construct an impressive application that portrays your educational background, overall work experience, and exceptional achievements. These factors would surely help you in gaining a favorable job opportunity.
A contract specialist is a professional individual who skillfully carries out maximum operations that include formulation of special projects, handling of the research work, assistance in maintaining the management activities, coordination with several experts, and handling of the associated maintenance services, etc. In this way, the professional is mainly in charge of handling the acquisition processes and associated domestic and international contracts.
Individuals willing to be a part of this profession should possess competent knowledge, potentials, and skills in order to be selected for the applied job position. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of contract specialist.
Matthew M. Jamison
3139 Derek Drive,
Akron, OH - 44308
Phone: (330) 356-8746
Look forward for a better job position in a well-recognized organization as a Contract Specialist, where I can skillfully apply my special skills and abilities in enhancing the growth of the organization. Besides, I wish to gain more experience in this particular field.
Skilled and well-trained to handle several critical issues and sensitive situations; capable of handling several business offices and their group of contracts. Honored for handling major administrative contracts.
- Certificate Program in Research and Contract Analysis from Morgan State University, Maryland
- Post Graduation in Business Administration from Hult International Business School, Massachusetts in March 2009 - Grade A
- Graduation in Technology and Applied Science from Michigan State University, Michigan in March 2007 - Grade A
- High School Diploma from Beverley Community High School, Michigan in March 2004 - Grade A
- Possesses a good command over written and verbal communicational skills
- Five years of experience in this particular profession
- Capable of working efficiently under intense peer pressure
- Potentially capable and skilled in handling major conferences, meetings, and presentations
- Quite familiar with the basic insurance rules and regulations
- Expert in dealing with complex issues and making appropriate decisions for larger contracts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling and maintaining multiple technical activities and associated contractual obligations
- Expert and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages such as MS Access, MS Excel, and other MS Office software packages
- Proficient to work on varied operating system platforms such as Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Capable of supervising the legal procedures and handling the major contract administration processes
- Expert in handling planning procedures, maintaining service contracts, reviewing administrative contracts, etc.
Current Employer: Brian Management Consulting Services (2012 - till date)
Designation: Contract Specialist
- Responsibly negotiate with special delegates, suppliers, and vendors to efficiently draw up the procurement contracts
- Plan, prepare, and formulate the contract coordinates for efficiently enhancing their market performance
- Analyze the domestic and international contract price proposals, maintain financial reports, etc.
- Review, update, and maintain contract documents and associated financial reports
- Monitor and supervise the performance of the contracts and systematically evaluated their extension periods
Previous Employer: Landon & Sons Incorporation Pvt. Ltd. (2009-2012)
Designation: Assistant Contract Specialist
- Assisted in reviewing the major contract rules and regulations and made sure that they met the federal terms and conditions
- Coordinated with the domestic and international clients and senior executives in interpreting the contract rules and regulations
- Maintained the overall database and assisted in handling the federal norms and conditions for the contracts required
- Handled the contracts necessary analytical duties and associated services and looked after the marketing materials
- Prepared various contract related reports and documents for contract acquisition and associated completion services
Achievements and Awards:
- Honored for handling the international contracts as per the current market terms and conditions
- Winner of different awards for efficiently handling the costs of various projects or contract services and associated deliveries
- Awarded for handling the procurement plans, reviewing solicitation packages for several legal contracts, etc., at Brian Management Consulting Services
- Team member of a winning regional level football team, Maryland
- Awarded the 'Best Contract Specialist' award for monitoring the terms and conditions of certain contracts, developing the source selections, assisting in collections, etc., at Landon & Sons Incorporation Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Virginia and Washington
I hereby declare that the above mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Matthew M. Jamison
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of contract specialist. This perfect sample can surely guide you in preparing your application in an effective manner and assist you in grabbing the attention of your employer. Your exceptional knowledge and understanding can certainly help you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.