Home » Administration Resume
» Sample Community Health Director Resume
Community Health Director Resume
Resume for community health director job application, as shown in the sample below, should not only include all relevant but also specific information. It should be presented in a well organized and professional way to have the desired impact. To assist the applicants in drafting an inciting resume, we would recommend them to thoroughly analyze all sections as explained below.
However, before searching for community health director resume samples, the candidates must note that the position can also be referred as public health director, and so, even public health director resume examples, too, would be helpful in finding the relevant information.
Sections of Community Health Director Resume
For better execution and understanding of the information shared above, we would advise you to refer to the community health director resume example given below.
- Objective: It summarizes your career expectations and helps the employers in judging your aptitude for the given job opening. It should be precise, professional, and concise to have a strong impact. For candidates with experience, the resume can be lengthy, up to 3-4 lines
- Career Summary: Include a brief summarization of the details shared in the resume, so as to help the employers save time in going through the entire resume. It should include your strengths and be able to guide the employer's attention to specific details in the resume. This section is not required for freshers or inexperienced candidates
- Work Experience or Training Details: This is an important section of your resume, which carries high weightage. The work experience details should include the employment term, designation, organization name, and job responsibilities held by the candidate. For students or inexperienced candidates, work experience can be replaced with training details
- Accomplishments: This section includes professional achievements presented in a chronological order. Valuable awards received throughout the vocation may also be included in this section
- Others: Other details such as references, memberships, etc., may be included if they are supportive to your candidature. Academic qualifications should be shared after work experience (for experienced candidates) and before training details (for freshers). Note that the freshers should include these details to make their community health director resume impactive
- The order of these details may be varied at the candidate's discretion and their relevancy to the job profile
Mohammad Y. Boney
4356 Marshall Street
Maryland - 21218
Phone: (140) 662 8531
Looking for a challenging opportunity to manage and direct community/public health programs with optimal utilization of my skills and knowledge and contribute towards community benefit, along with personal growth development.
An experienced professional with 8 years of experience in managing and directing public health and welfare programs. I have been a part of the national health programs for rural and urban regions and worked with government aided and welfare organizations in successfully executing these programs at grass root level to ensure that the residents are benefited with the initiatives and all the locations are covered. Imbibed by experience, I have gained expertise over these skills, which makes me an ideal candidate for the job.
- Strategic planning
- Planning and launch of health programs at all levels
- Relationship management
- Manpower planning and management
- Corporate liaison for support
- Event marketing and management
(October, 2009 - Till date)
BrightStar Care Services, Furnace Branch Rd., Glen Burnie, MD
Responsible for end to end managing of various community health program operations from planing to execution and ensuring that maximum number of residents are benefited with the services provided.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Manage all the operations for successful execution of the health programs
- Responsible for planning and assisting in developing promotional campaigns to ensure public awareness for reaching out to masses
- Coordinate with volunteers and non-profit organizations for reaching out to remote locations and ensuring that efficient services are provided
- Develop manpower strategies and establish selection and eligibility criteria for program participants and volunteers
- Prepare budgets for the programs
- Coordinate with community health director for planning new programs
- Ensure that all the programs are organized as per the guidelines
- Maintain a record of all the financial transactions
- Attend to inquiries and complaints
- Provide necessary training to the participants for ensuring smooth running of the operations
- Identify cases which need special care and attention and recommend them to hospitals for further diagnosis
Health Program Supervisor
(January, 2005 - October, 2009)
South-West Health Care Services, Yorkland Rd., Westminster, MD
To supervise ground operations and coordinate with various agencies and program participants for sharing crucial information and ensuring successful execution of the health programs.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Coordinate with various partnering agencies for sharing information and ensuring smooth operations
- Supervise ground operations and attend to complaints or bottlenecks
- Maintain record of all the residents served under the program
- Collect necessary feedback for reviewing program efficiency and developing further strategies
- Follow up on the residents served and the diagnosis
- Prepare necessary MIS reports
- Select and hire volunteers and staffs for the program
- Ensure that the program guidelines are followed by all
- Train the new staff
- Coordinate and allocate duties and responsibilities to the staff
- Prepare necessary reports for the management to review
- Maintain stock inventory of all supplies, instruments, and medicines used
MSW (Master of social work) (2003 - 2005)
Cambridge College, Rossville, Blvd., Rosedale, MD
MD (Doctor of Medicine) (2000 - 2003)
John Hopkins University, Wilson Blvd., Arlington, MD
MBBS (1995 - 2000)
Sojourner Douglass College, Central Ave., Baltimore, MD
Appropriate references would be made available on prior request.
|Name: Mohammad Y. Boney||Date: May 15, 2011||Place: Baltimore, MD|
Additional details may be added to the above given community health director resume example to make your resume more effective and inciting. We hope the candidates would find the resume sample helpful and relevant for drafting professional resumes for their community health director job applications.