Home » Acting Resume
» Sample TV Commercials Actor Resume
TV Commercials Actor Resume
TV commercials actor resume must be creative, and impressive enough to grab the attention of your prospective reader or employer. In other words, it must specifically emphasize on your professional qualities, overall work experience, additional achievements, etc. These are some of the major factors that can divert the attention of your producer or director, and compel them to hire you for the selected television commercial.
In addition, these television commercial actors are an important, and responsible part of this grand entertainment industry. In order to be a successful part of this entertainment industry, these actors have to spare some of their time towards the commercial sector in order to boost up the professional career. Actors willing to be a part of this flourishing industry should have the maximum potential of actively carrying out the hectic shoot schedules. This would certainly help them to excel in their professional career.
Therefore, candidates willing to be an immense part of this entertainment industry have to take certain efforts in creating their resume. Here, you are offered with a perfect resume sample for the position of TV Commercials Actor.
Amanda K. Turner
177 Trymore Road,
Zumbro Falls, MN - 55991
Contact no. : (507) 753-8303
Hair: Strawberry Blond
Aspire to acquire a challenging position as a TV Commercial Actor, in the acting field. Passionate about my exceptional acting work, and willing to explore in talent in the field of commercials, acting, and other entertainment related field.
Confident, dynamic, and passionate towards acting profession; ten years of experience in this particular field. Capable of handling various roles for commercial advertisements. Awarded for showcasing my talent in the television commercials.
- Certified Program in Television Broadcasting from California Institute of Arts, California, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in Direction and Acting from New York Film Academy, New York, NY, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Music and Dance from Maryland School of Arts, Maryland, MD, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from California Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
- Acting: Michael Strauss, Bill Claude - ABC Studios
- Singing: Simone Mary, and Mike Reed - LA Music Academy
- Movement (Stage Combat): Macy Statham, and Mark Twain
- Dance: Florence Theodore, Eric Milton, etc.
- Languages or Dialects: Susan Weatherly, Patrick Patterson
- Ten years of experience in this particular field
- Exceptional communicational, and interpersonal skills and abilities
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding production of television commercials
- Skilled in handling and supervising the television video series
- Flexible to work at varied time schedules
- Proficient to work on a variety of dramatic stages that includes Western Stage, etc.
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling the creative, and screenplay section efficiently
- Capable of dealing with interesting testimonials required for television commercials
- Well-trained, and experienced in handling the different 3-Dimensional photos shoots for certain television commercials
- Efficient, and competent to work on varied kinds of computer platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Skilled in different kinds of dialects that include French, Spanish, German, Russian, Old Southern American, etc.
- Proficient, and skilled in playing various musical instruments like piano, trumpet, flute, etc.
|AT&T Narrator||Baker Smith||ABC|
|Washington Mutual||Principal||Martin Ginger||ABC|
|Chase Manhattan Bank||Principal||Lawrence Floss||Influence Inc.|
|Proactive||Narrator||Judy Smith||Influence Inc.|
|Juicy Hotdog||Actor||Maria Diane||FOX|
|Slender-tone Abs||Narrator||Kyle Monroe||ABC|
|Beer Nights||Narrator||Katie Perry||FOX|
Achievements and Awards:
- Awarded for efficiently working for varied kinds of television commercials
- Nominated for assisting the directors in shooting various television commercials related to the subject of finance, insurance, etc.
- Winner of several awards for assessing, and working in various tourism commercials
- Rewarded for supervising, and assisting in the choreography of Old American Dancing
- Awarded with 'Best Actor' award for efficiently portraying the narrator character for the "Mercedes" television commercial
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Los Angeles
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Amanda K. Turner
For your kind assistance, you are provided with free sample resume for the position of a television commercial actor. With its guidance, you can easily construct your resume application, and impress the reader or director. Your professional experience, and working capabilities can assist you in excelling in your professional career.