Home » Technician Resume
» Sample Budget Technician Resume
Budget Technician Resume
Budget preparation for any project is one of the most significant procedures in any organization. The reason being, the profit margins set by the organization should be met, and it would be impossible to implement a procedure without proper analysis of the monetary aspects of an organization. A budget technician is recruited to carry out the analysis of the entire budget plan and check the accounts. The basic qualification for this job is a bachelor's or master's degree in finance and/or CA(Chartered Accountant) certification.
Job responsibilities of a Budget Technician:
- To analyze the budget details presented and to cross check the details with the resources available
- To prepare a spreadsheet listing the details of the previous transactions
- To report to the management personnel in case of any discrepancies in the budget report presented
- To analyze the past records of the company
- Responsible to check if the budget is according to the rules and regulations set by the government (if the budget requirements are for a project in a foreign country, then you need to check the regulations in that particular area )
- To check the tax details for a particular budget and give feedback to the finance team
As you are now aware of the job responsibilities and the qualifications required, it won't be difficult for you write your own resume. If you still need guidance, then check out the sample budget technician resume here.
Michelle D. Miller
09, 99 floor
867 Pinnickinick Street
Olympia, WA 98501
Contact Number: 982-4893-4322
Email Address: Michelle@tmail.com
To work as a Senior Budget Technician in an organization where I would be able to utilize the experience I have gained till now to increase the growth of the company and my career.
I have worked as an Junior Budget Technician in Honeytwell Groups Pvt. Ltd., for 3 years. I am currently an Associate Budget Technician in TT Software Groups Pvt. Ltd., since 2 years.
- Master of Business Administration(Finance), State University of Olympia, WA
- Bachelor of Business Administration, State University of Olympia, WA
- St. Patricks High School, High School Certificate, Olympia, WA
Industry: Honeytwell Groups Pvt. Ltd
Job Title: Junior Budget Technician
Duration: 3 years
- To work with the Senior Budget Technician in deciding the budget analysis check points
- Responsible to prepare the spreadsheet for the previous budget records
- Responsible to calculate the tax requirements and other fiscal details as per the government rules and regulations
- Responsible to prepare a final analysis of the budget for audit
- Responsible to keep a track of the attendance and tax payment records of the employees
- Responsible to attend meetings on the analysis issues and trouble shooting
Industry: TT Software Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Job Title: Associate Budget Technician
Duration: 2 years
- To assist Senior Budget Technician in preparing excel sheet for the final budget analysis
- Responsible to give presentations to the Finance team and get feedback
- Responsible to report to the Executive Budget Technician regarding any tax issues
- Responsible to hire lawyers and CA( Chartered accountants), if necessary, to prepare the budget according to the government laws (depending on the country).
- To calculate the final budget details after considering the bank account records, and past fiscal condition of the company.
- To consult the managers in money matters (required and available budget in the accounts etc.).
- Responsible to prepare monthly budget plans for the organization.
Certifications and skills:
- SAP 7.0 Certification
- Expertise in working in MS Excel and MS Word
- Chartered Accountant Certification
- Date of Birth: 18 July, 1998
- Hobbies: Adventure Sports, singing, dancing, Playing piano
- Languages Known: English, Sanskrit, Korean, German(B2.2), French(c1)
- Amelia John
89, 77 th floor
56, pp street
Wisconsin, WA 89221
Contact Number: 893-2323-2321
- Katherines Jones
26, 12th floor
78, hkl street
Wisconsin. Minnesota 89232
Contact Number: 872-432-3123
Email Address: Katherine@tmail.com
The Budget technician resume given above is a sample resume that will acquaint you with the basic job responsibilities. You must also include your internship details and the assignments you took up during the curriculum, if asked by the employer. It should also be kept in mind that presentation of the resume is as important as the content. If you have relevant experience in the given field then you must mention the references at the end (although many of the employers do not consider it mandatory). Write a resume only after reading the job responsibilities given by the employer and make sure you mention all the relevant points in your resume.