Home » Technician Resume
» Sample Auto Technician Resume
Auto Technician Resume
Auto technician resume should portray your exceptional skills sets, describe your basic job goals and objectives, focus on your major accomplishments that can assist you in grabbing the very attention of your employer. This is quite an important document and so, it should be drafted carefully, as it can help you in getting the job position you have applied for.
Technicians have to handle their assigned responsibilities systematically and efficiently, and therefore they should have the complete potential to tackle the duties. Generally, they are assigned to varied kinds of duties that comprise of maintaining a routine check on various kinds of vehicles like cars, vans, etc., handling the diagnosing procedures for varied problems, communicating with the car manufacturers and dealers for repair and servicing work, carrying out inspections, etc. In other words they have to maintain the overall functionalities in their profession, with complete efficiency.
Candidates willing to create a better career should go through this sample, and build their own resume application for auto technician position. This sample resume can guide you in your professional goals.
Edward M. McDonald
608 Holden Street,
Royalton, IL - 62983
Contact no.: (618) 984-5678
In search of a bright opportunity as an auto technician in a well-reputed organization, where I can skillfully apply my exceptional skills and abilities in the benefit of the organization. Wish to enhance my capabilities that would prove an asset to the organization.
Responsible and capable of handling the complete manuals of varied kinds of vehicles and automobiles; three years of complete experience in this particular technician field. Awarded for handling the complex operations of automotive transmissions and other mechanisms.
- Course: Post Graduation in Automotive Service Science
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2009
Institute: Green Mountain College, Vermont, VT
- Course: Graduation in Automotive Technology
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Castleton State College, Vermont, VT
- Sterling State High School, Royalton, IL
- Complete knowledge regarding varied kinds of pneumatic controls and automotive repairs
- Skilled to work on wide range of technical applications and equipment that requires volt meters, computer systems, etc.
- Familiar in handling the mathematical and statistical calculations for diagnosing automobile problems and defects.
- Expert to work on different computer platforms like Windows 7/XP, UNIX, MS DOS, etc.
- Ability to handle the major, and complex designing modules, and associated automotive blueprints.
- Possess sound understanding and capability to handle variety of tools and instruments like wrenches, bolts, pneumatic appliances, etc.
- Ability to communicate skillfully to varied kinds of clients or customers
- Completely professional, dedicated, responsible, and goal oriented towards duties
- Responsible enough to work for long hours and on irregular days
- Skilled in dealing with junior and senior employees, and capable of maintaining a professional balance.
- Ability to train new staff employees with complete dedication and sincerity
- Possess exceptional leadership skills and abilities, and ability to work independently
Current Employer: Medial & Sons Automotive Groups, New York, NY (2010 - till date)
Designation: Auto Technician
- Looked after the major technical responsibilities that comprised of servicing and repairs and made certain improvements.
- Monitored the overall work of the employees and researched about various techniques in order to enhance the work efficiency.
- Documented each and every record and maintained systematic reports regarding car repairs, servicing, etc.
- Performed regular visits for checking the proper functioning of the vehicles, estimated total costs for major repairs and services, etc.
Previous Employer: Xander & Royal Automotive Pvt. Ltd., New Jersey, NJ (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant Auto Technician
- Assisted the senior technicians in handling varied kinds of internal and external activities like looking after the maintenance, effective customer service, etc.
- Communicated with large section of automotive technicians for handling the virtually zero comebacks position, and for other technical approaches.
- Maintained the overall necessary program, and associated schedules for qualified technicians, important clients, service executives, etc.
- Interacted with the service terminal executives for assessing the problems properly, interfacing the communication channels, and responding to the clients queries and doubts
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for looking after the major task that included manual drive test, electronic systems, etc.
- Awarded for motivating the staff members for systematic and efficient work, providing quality work, with exceptional client service, etc.
- Complimented for assisting the service managers, and expert technicians in handling the complex maintenance work, handling the computerized and electronic system, etc.
- Rewarded for systematically handling the weekly work, assisting the technicians in major research work, etc., in Xander & Royal Automotive Pvt. Ltd.
Lessie Lewis - Administrative Engineer
Row & Sons Automotive Incorporation
Amanda Brains - Senior Technician
Global Automotive Groups Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in Connecticut and Pittsburgh.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Edward M. McDonald
Analyze this resume sample and prepare your own exceptional application for the position of auto technician. Systematically, point out your highest qualifications, overall professional experience, and achievements that would help you in grabbing the attention of your reader or employer. A perfectly presented application can support you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.