Home » Technician Resume
» Sample AC Technician Resume
AC Technician Resume
AC technician resume should be creative, and summarized enough to skillfully communicate your potentials to your prospective employer. It is quite necessary to write a job-winning resume application in order to excel in this competitive world. Applicants have to follow a systematic order, and provide relevant information regarding their professional skills and abilities, past work experiences, and educational background. These are some of the qualitative credentials that can steal the first attention of your employer. In other words, it would compel them to select you for an interview.
Generally, technicians specialized in varied kinds of fields are mainly responsible for looking after the installation procedures, repairing, and complete maintenance of heating units, ventilations, and air conditioners. In other words, they are provided with specific responsibility that comprises of identifying the repair, upgrading the electrical instruments, assisting in skilled trades, ensured complete availability of necessary tools, and materials for establishing necessary purposes.
Engineers who have the complete potential to explore their professional career in this field, should draft an exceptional application for this position. Analyze this sample and create your own sample resume.
Norma J. Brown
4569 Brown Bear Drive,
Edgemont, CA - 92580
Contact no.: (951) 653-1728
In search of a better job opportunity as an AC technician in a well-reputed customer service center, where I can get exposed to wide-range of installation and maintenance procedures. Wish to gain more experience and prove an asset to the organization.
Potentially strong and reliable in meeting special and general needs, and requirements of the clients; three years of complete experience in this particular field. Capable of handling varied kinds of projects, and recommending their maintenance.
- Course: Diploma in Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
Year: August, 2007 - July, 2008
Institute: Metropolitan State College of Denver, Colorado, CO
- Course: B.E (Bachelor of Engineering) Electrical Engineering
Year: August, 2003 - June, 2007
Institute: Colorado Technical University, Colorado, CO
- Adams State High School, New York, NY
- In-depth knowledge and understanding regarding air conditioning, and their associated heating codes.
- Complete familiarity, and capability in performing algebraic, and geometric calculations
- Skilled in handling the overall maintenance, and repairing work of HVAC instruments or equipment.
- Competent to work on different Microsoft Suite Applications, and associated Windows XP platform.
- Sound experience and knowledge regarding cooling towers, and associated air conditioning systems.
- Extensive proficiency in calibrating electronic instruments, fixing the pneumatic control systems, etc.
- Well-trained in handling wide range of domestic clients or customers
- Capable of fixing any kind of complex or critical problems of malfunction
- Flexible and responsible to work on weekends, and for irregular hours
- Skilled in communicating with different kind of customers or clients
- Proficient in training the newly appointed staff members systematically and efficiently
- Capable of maintaining better and healthy relationship with other staff members
Current Employer: Benson Services & Maintenance Incorporation, Seattle, WA (2010 - till date)
Designation: AC Technician
- Handled the complete installation of the electric heating, and associated air conditioning systems.
- Inspected the overall proper functioning of the electrical wiring, and nearby controls of the air conditioning units.
- Followed the designed blueprints in handling the regular maintenance work, and associated repairs of the attached equipment.
- Communicated with other technical members in handling the entire maintenance of vehicles, evaluating the condition, and recommending preventive measures for the vehicles.
- Planned, organized, and executed several presentations, and seminars regarding building safety regulatory measures, handling the special and basic needs, etc.
Previous Employer: Express Air Conditioning Services Pvt. Ltd., New York, NY (2009-2010)
Designation: Assistant AC Technician
- Interacted with several domestic clients regarding causes of problems in heating or air conditioning systems, certain replacement needs, and their minor services.
- Assisted the senior foreman, and expert technician in handling the necessary and priority projects, and looked after the assigned work orders promptly.
- Participated in several meetings, training sessions, seminar, and presentations for gathering information to perform certain complex or critical task or functions.
- Maintained complete, and systematic records regarding completed maintenance services, customers pending request, necessary installation to be done, etc.
- Coordinated with the technical staff members in handling the priority or emergency services, and looked after the immediate safety concerns.
Achievements and Awards:
- Appreciated for handling the overall maintenance and repair services promptly, and with complete efficiency.
- Awarded for strictly complying with the ongoing or applicable policies, maintaining the standard of the services, and looking after the necessary safety procedures of instruments.
- Complimented for maintaining a clean, and healthy working environment, reporting about any kind of malfunctions, or faults, etc.
- Rewarded for fixing the complex electric wirings, handling the services, and repairs of pressure gauges, air ducts, and hot blowers, etc., in Express Air Conditioning Services Pvt. Ltd.
Amie Dans - Technical Manager
AC Repair & Services Pvt. Ltd.
John Keyes - Electric Engineer
Blue air Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to relocate anywhere in New Jersey and California
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Norma J. Brown
Focus on your key credentials and professional goals and objectives, which can easily grab the very attention of your employer. In this competitive world, you have to skillfully organize your resume application in order to excel in your field, and achieve your professional job objectives. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume pattern for the post of AC technician. Follow this sample, analyze it, and draft your own exceptional application that assists you in grabbing the very golden job opportunity.