A Drafter works on a variety of projects and designs as per the provided specifications from clients, and illustrates them with necessary technical plans, or drafts to build concrete structures. A drafter technically sound in designing and planning out relevant requirements in connection with the projects from a variety of fields and areas. It requires a sound understanding of concepts and designing to project your plans on papers, and have a proper direction to accomplish the given set of work effectively.
Arturo L. Ahner
3918 Woodrow Way
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
With widely gained experience in drawings and drafting plans, wish to handle independent responsibilities, and looking for an organization where I can utilize my technical excellence and professional experience in the most effective way.
- Excellently managed technical matters with the needed accuracy and perfection
- Proficiently handled drawing and planning functions to provide the clients with the best plan to work on
- Managed technical excellence to offer exact plans, specifications and solutions to incorporate necessary developments
- Proficient in dealing with technical issues and matters
- Abilities to comprehend requirements, and convert them into technical specifications to provide the required direction
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Good communication and reasoning abilities to arrive at decisions; rational approach to look at things
- Proficient in dealing with technical issues and matters, effectively
- Excellent management and organization skills
- Proficient in handling Auto CADD operations (Automated Computer Aided Designing and Drafting)
- Good at dealing with Microsoft functions
- Bachelor's in 'Electronics Engineering' from Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 2000
- Completed Master's in 'Project Management' from the University of California
- Completed a training program on 'Advanced Engineering Techniques and Methodology' to monitor the client's engineering requirement
Assistant Drafter TRE Industries Ltd, Opportunity MT 343747
- Designing plans and drawings to satisfy client's requirements and incorporating accurate plans to monitor their developments afterwards
- Assessing clients' demands and requirements to convert them into technical specifications that would satisfy process and procedural developments
- Maintaining necessary documentation and reports to coordinate structural and technical data and fulfill legal requirements
- Analyzing various standard processes and practices to ensure technical conversion of given requirements and create most accurate plans and designs
Assistant Drafter REI Engineering Works Ltd. New York NY 86656
- Assisting the drafter in planning out various details about the projects and support him in accomplishing the needed designs and drafts
- Supporting him in providing the analyzed data, and its conversion into technical excellence; monitoring perfect services by assembling the plans
- Communicating clients' demands and applying various mathematical functions to integrate the designed plans for further developments
- Providing visual guidelines and helping the engineers in successful accomplishment of the projects
- Won 'The Best Employee of the Year 2010' award, for effectively and efficiently completing the given targets and contributing towards creation of a positive goodwill in the market.
- An active member of an association working for creating environmental awareness and taking conscious efforts to solve such matters, by designing effective and efficient campaigns and programs.
Mobility and Flexibility:
Willing to work anywhere in the States, and widely recognized for providing effective and accurate services as a drafter. Readily adaptable to environmental requirements, and changing technological needs and demands. Hence, can effectively cope up with a dynamic technological environment, and manage work in a flexible manner.
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Arturo L. Ahner