Home » Social Service Resume
» Sample Therapist Resume
Therapist resume must be precise, clear, and relevant enough to draw the attention of your employer. It must be effective, and exceptional enough to be easily considered for the applied job position. In addition, you have to emphasize on your clinical profession background, overall work experience, and additional achievements that can help you in getting selected for an interview. Your resume application must be creative, and best enough to outcast other candidates from the similar race.
However, they are mainly responsible for handling the physical, social, and mental disabilities of the challenged or disabled people. In addition, they are solely in charge of handling, and maintaining the purposeful activities, in order to promote and regain health and well-being of individuals. They organize and look after various treatment programs that assists in evaluating the health progression of the candidates or individuals.
Individuals who wish to serve this particular profession should have complete knowledge regarding this field. In here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Therapist.
Renee J. Burns
4098 Shadowmar Drive,
Metairie, LA - 70001
Contact no. : (504) 777-2509
Aspire for a position as a Therapist, in a well-recognized health care industry, where I can skillfully utilize my skills and abilities in helping the disabled and handicapped people. Wish to be an important part of the case management team.
Qualified and skilled in restoring the functions of the injured patients; capable of handling multiple physical therapies; six years of experience in this particular field. Honored for handling the patient assessment, and designing the therapy programs.
- Certified Program in Physical Therapy from Morgan State University, Maryland, MD
- Completed Post Graduation in Clinical and Massage Therapy from McDaniel College, Maryland, MD, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Case Management and Physiology from Grand Valley State University, Michigan, MI, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Mount Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in providing different kinds of therapeutic massages
- Six years of experience in this particular field of therapy
- Possess exceptional communicational skills and abilities
- Experienced in spa services, nutrition, stone therapy, CPR, etc.
- Well-trained and qualified enough to work efficiently and independently
- Capable of handling, and maintaining the good relationship with other clients or customers
- Expert in handling, and maintaining various case management programs
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Trained to work on different platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Familiar and capable of dealing with various patients, and their associated family members
- Well-trained to look after various therapies and treatments, assessing the patients, supervising the employees for handling patients, etc.
Current Employer: Seattle Grace & Mercy West Hospital (2007 - till date)
- Handling various therapies for different patients, and advising staff to assist in their daily activities
- Planned, and executed the rehabilitation programs and events for the injured patients in order to restore their confidence
- Conducted various anxiety management programs, and looked after the mental state of the challenged patients
- Trained other staff members in order to conduct their regular activities, and supervised the work of the therapy assistants
- Efficiently organized, and monitored the rehabilitation group for handling the careers and clients
Previous Employer: John Hopkins Hospital (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Therapist
Achievements and Awards:
- Assisted the senior therapist in carrying out the home-program treatment plans and programs
- Looked after the important documentation, and effectively handled the treatments of the injured patients
- Responsibly scheduled every appointment, and consulted appropriate treatments with the staff members
- Looked after the administrative tasks, and managed the patients and budgetary records of different cases
- Supervised various reports of different patients, and counseled them for different kinds of physical therapies
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for handling, and maintaining the rehabilitation services for kids, youths, adults, etc.
- Consistent candidate and winner of several awards for efficiently handling the physical therapies and additional care settings
- Rewarded for performing primary function and obtaining optimum results from therapy at workplace in Seattle Grace & Mercy West Hospital
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, Maryland
- Awarded with 'Best Therapist' award for handling the processes of the therapies, maintaining the administrative work of the rehabilitation center, etc., at workplace in John Hopkins Hospital
Willing to relocate anywhere in Washington and California
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Renee J. Burns
Here you are offered with a free sample resume that can guide you in constructing your exceptional application for the Therapist position. In order to excel in this field, you should highlight your professional skills and abilities that can grab the first attention of your employer. Also have a look on this page to get best cover letter writing tips for the same position.Your exceptional knowledge and understanding towards this field can help you in achieving your goals and objectives.