Home » Social Service Resume
» Sample Social Worker (Juvenile) Resume
Social Worker (Juvenile) Resume
Social Worker (Juvenile) resume must be creative, and impressive enough to seal the deal in your favor. In order to grab the attention, and create a remarkable impression on your employer you have to create an outstanding application. In addition, you have to emphasize on your potential skills and abilities, educational background, and overall work experience. These are some of the basic factors that can compel your prospective job employer to hire for the applied job position.
Basically, juvenile social worker mainly works for the benefit of the children, provide guidance, and counseling to the people in crisis, or to offer home to the foster kids, supervise the medical communities, handle the child care center, etc. In this way, they communicate with kids or children, and efficiently solve their problems, as well as arrange for their needed services.
In order to be a part of this welfare and social profession, you have to create an impressive resume that can assist you in getting selected for an interview. For your assistance, you are offered with an impressive sample for the position of Juvenile Social Worker.
Social Worker (Juvenile) Resume
Rachel G. Hawley
4880 Coulter Lane,
Richmond, VA - 23245
Contact no. : (804) 279-3569
Willing to acquire a better position, as a Juvenile Social Worker, in a non-profit organization, where I can help the foster kids, and provide safety, and security with complete care. Wish to enhance my communicational skills and abilities, and handle varied kinds of challenges.
Well-trained, and expert in handling, and looking after the needs or requirements of kids or children; five years of experience in the field of juvenile social services. Honored for handling the community services projects, etc.
- Diploma in Community Services from Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Family Youth and Community Services from University of West Alabama, Alabama, AL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Social Science and Counseling from Alaska Pacific University, Alaska, AK, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Fairbanks Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Possess outstanding interpersonal and communicational skills and abilities
- Five years of total experience in the filed of juvenile social services
- Capable of working independently and efficiently
- Skilled in handling the juvenile cases, and supervise their security or safety procedures
- Capable of resolving conflicts among the community services
- Expert in dealing with certain important and confidential issues of clients
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding community services
- Well-trained and competent in using varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of handling different kinds of computer platforms like Windows XP/98, Windows Vista, etc.
- Capable of dealing with various complex cases of children and organizing social activities
- Well-trained in handling the social activities, maintaining the fund raising programs, supervising foster homes, etc.
Current Employer: Wonderland Children Home Care (2007 - till date)
Designation: Social Worker (Juvenile)
- Interviewed the families individually, and assessed their conditions and situations in order to meet their needs and requested services
- Supervised the work of other staff members, and conducted the routine activities for kids or children
- Maintained the case history, and other important records of every kid, and looked after their medical needs
- Assisted the other staff members in organizing fun programs, and educational events for foster kids
- Counseled with kids, parents, and teachers, and efficiently solved the problems of the children
Previous Employer: Angel Community Services (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Social Worker (Juvenile)
Achievements and Awards:
- Offered important guidance, and counseling to several kids on various necessary, and important topics
- Provided best medical assistance of each and every kid, and supervised their medical records and past history
- Organized various recreational, and educational events, and programs in order to encourage the kids
- Maintained good, and healthy contacts with the foster care, social care staff, and administrative people
- Efficiently carried out every task related to government funding, education, or treatment required by the kids
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for handling the foster kids services, and associated community care center
- Awarded for mentoring the kids for various competitive work, and additional activities
- Winner of several awards for handling the activities of the kids, maintaining their safety procedures, supervising their daily requirements, etc. at workplace, in Wonderland Children Home Care
- Winning team member of the regional level football team, Alabama
- Awarded with 'Best Social Worker' award for handling the work of the staff members, organizing the entrainment programs for kids, etc. at workplace in Angel Community Services
Willing to relocate anywhere in Colorado and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Rachel G. Hawley
In here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of Juvenile Social Worker. With its guidance, you can draft an impressive resume application that can assist you in getting selected for the applied job position. An impressive and constructive application can help you in excelling in your professional career, and achieve your aims and objectives.