Home » Social Service Resume
» Sample Program Director Resume
Program Director Resume
Program Director resume must be creative, clean, and relevant enough to promote yourself towards your prospective job employer. Your resume sample should mainly emphasize on your overall qualifications, work experience, and certain accomplishments that can ensure that you are an apt candidate for the applied job position. An effective, and impressive application can compel your prospective employer to select you for an interview.
A Program Director is a responsible candidate, who handles, the overall work and administration of the software companies, multinational organizations, retail business, etc. In addition, they are responsible for directing, and coordinating the important activities of the personnel preparation of radio or television station programs for sports, news, etc. In this way, they have to responsibly handle, coordinate, and maintain the overall broadcasting programs, and events.
In order to be an important part of this profession, you have to construct an impressive resume that can assist you in creating your exceptional application. Here, you are served with a perfect resume sample for the position of a Program Director.
Program Director Resume
Kyle K. Miller
661 Conaway Street,
Princeton, IN - 47670
Contact no. : (812) 387-3495
Willing to acquire a challenging position, in a well-established organization, as a Program Director, where I can apply my exceptional skills and capabilities confidently, and assist in the concerned entity to flourish skillfully.
Hard-working and sincere enough to skillfully handle the various broadcasting programs, and events; five years of experience in the field of direction. Honored for handling the programs, and assisted in sustainable growth.
- Certified Program in Event Direction from California Southern University, California, CA
- Completed Post Graduation in Broadcasting Journalism from Utah Valley University, Utah, UT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in broadcasting Programming from New Jersey College, New Jersey, NJ, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Sun Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling, and maintaining the radio programs, and events
- Possess exceptional communicational skills and abilities
- Five years of complete experience in the field of broadcasting and direction
- In-depth knowledge regarding different cultures, and associated customs
- Outstanding sense, and taste regarding music, and other broadcasting shows or functions
- Capable of handling major work independently and efficiently
- Comfortable in handling various kinds of broadcasting equipment and technical instruments
- Skilled and well-trained to efficiently work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Capable of dealing with various technical terminologies, skilled in maintaining the on-line radio frequencies
- Expert in looking after the broadcasting schedule, supervising the staff work, handling the data or program schedule, etc.
Current Employer: FOX FM (2007 - till date)
Designation: Program Director
- Handled the major program logs, and recordings, and looked after resolving the event logs inaccuracies
- Supervised the specified work of other staff members, and assisted in production, and direction of other programs
- Planned, directed, and executed various news programs, and supervised the important resources
- Assisted the other crew members and staff in planning, and scheduling other projects or program implementation
- Monitored the the overseas projects or programs, and managed the performance of the team members
Previous Employer: BIG FM (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Program Director
Achievements and Awards:
- Attended the essential workshops, events, and programs for maintaining a perfect records of the program status
- Looked after the development of the necessary news programs, and supervised the special events
- Assisted the senior directors, and staff members in conducting various musical segments on air
- Handled the major schedules of the programs or events, and skillfully assigned work to other staff members
- Evaluated the ratings generated for every program, and efficiently record it for further procedures
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for handling the educational, and social programs for students, and women
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards handling international programs, and broadcasting special or occasional events
- Awarded for supervising the adult and youth programs, developing the learning center, etc. at workplace in FOX FM
- Winning team member of the regional level handball team, New Jersey
- Awarded with 'Best Program Director' award for coordinating different overseas programs, maintaining the educational services, etc. at workplace in BIG FM
Willing to relocate anywhere in Las Vegas and Los Angeles
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Kyle K. Miller
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample that can help you in constructing your impressive resume for the position of a Program Director. You can create an outstanding application that can lead you in constructing your desired dream goals and objectives.