Home » Social Service Resume
» Sample Economic Development Coordinator Resume
Economic Development Coordinator Resume
Economic development coordinator resume must be professionally designed so that it can skillfully define your aims and objectives towards applied job position. This would certainly grab the attention of your employer, and would compel them to hire you for the available job position. However, employers spend less than a minute on the resume, and therefore, you have to emphasize on your educational background, overall work experience, and major achievements that would assist you in getting selected for the available job position.
Basically, they are responsible for handling the government funding, analyzing the global market, building a healthy relationship with other clients or customers, supervising the staff operations, etc. In this way, they are in charge of responsibly handling the overall corporate planning, facilitating, promoting, and ensuring community and economic development that would assist in securing the business opportunity.
In order to be a part of this upcoming profession, you have to create an impressive resume that would guide you in leading your dream. Here, you are offered with an impressive resume for the position of Economic Development Coordinator.
Economic Development Coordinator Resume
Stephen R. Carney
4314 West Fork Street,
South Miles City, MT - 59351
Contact no. : (406) 421-1508
Aspire to achieve a position as an Economic Development Coordinator, in a competitive surrounding, where I can perform the best of my abilities and prove an asset to the non-governmental organization.
Skilled in handling the community and developmental services, securing funds for economic development, etc.; three years of experience in this particular field. Honored for assisting the local organizations for establishing economic developmental plans and projects.
- Certified Program in Development and Management from Midland University, Nebraska, NE
- Completed Post Graduation in Public Policy from New Jersey City University, New Jersey, NJ, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Economics and Social Sciences from New England College, New Hampshire, NH, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Keaton Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert in handling various management and development projects
- Three years of experience in the field of economic development
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Capable of handling different kinds of business process planning
- Skilled in handling a team of 20+, and capable of working independently
- Feasible in supervising, and maintaining the business development processes
- Well-trained in handling the various technical, and managerial operations
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Expert in supervising the training modules, and development strategies of the staff members
Current Employer: Texas City Council (2007 - till date)
Designation: Economic Development Coordinator
- Assisted the economic development committee in handling the extra-curricular activities of the planning system
- Efficiently researched, and offered important recommendations on community economic development opportunities
- Evaluated the potential results of the economic development studies and agreements, and made possible recommendations
- Handled the important work of the operations management, and looked after the economic development of the region, and community
- Supervised important conferences, and meetings in order to run the economic development programs, and projects
Previous Employer: Western Developmental Council (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Economic Development Coordinator
Achievements and Awards:
- Efficiently coordinated with various experts in long-range planning, developmental, and marketing strategies of business
- Maintained various procedures, and processes of the city administration to various public, and private enterprises
- Handled the various financial resources of the area for business development opportunities, grants, incentives, etc.
- Responded to the local or general citizens inquires regarding local economic development activities, and opportunities
- Responsibly handled, and coordinated in order to establish working relationships with the city, and regional agencies
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for looking after the taxes, zoning, transportation, electronic database units, etc.
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards for looking after the preparation and evaluation of the demographic information
- Awarded for efficiently handling the city, and regional administrative offices at workplace, in Texas City Council
- Winning team member of the regional level handball team, New Jersey
- Awarded with 'Best Employee' award for looking after the economic judgments, handling the development work, and procedures, managing the community services, etc., at workplace in Western Developmental Council
Willing to relocate anywhere in Monte Carlo and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Stephen R. Carney
Here, you are provided with a free and impressive resume sample for the position of Economic Development Coordinator. With its assistance, you can create your exceptional resume application that can assist you in achieving your applied job position. In addition, your complete knowledge and understanding towards this field can help you in achieving your desired goals and objectives.