Home » Services Resume
» Sample Wait Person Resume
Wait Person Resume
Wait persons are appointed for dealing with the client's in the most effective way. They are the best part of the management and hospitality service organizations who provide quick hotel and restaurant services. They work in close coordination with each other, to offer the most quick and quality services. On time delivery and quality services surely boost their performance. They perform a variety of activities right from greeting or welcoming the customers to the hotel, making arrangements, serving food, beverages, to the final formal correspondence to have an effective feedback system to monitor. As a service industry job profile, it needs a humble, extrovert, friendly, and highly energetic person to perform such tasks. Hence, you can have a quick look at the jobs he/ she performs.
Jobs and responsibilities:
- Greeting the guests or customers and welcoming them on the organization's behalf
- Providing necessary support and solving the customer queries in connection with arrangements to be done
- Taking orders, and serving the items as per order; helping the clients manage with the seating arrangements
- Maintaining the nice environment and surroundings to attract the viewer's mind and provide them the required satisfaction
- Supervising all operations and ensuring the best arrangements; organizing events or plans as per given orders
- Keeping necessary records of the services provided to the clients and offering them with the best management and guidance needed
So, as a wait person, your multi-tasking operational skills, will surely offer you with an added advantage. In this manner, your resume needs to cover your strong spoken power to accomplish the given work, and thereby, offering the employer with the details, he is interested in. Make the best utilization of your prior working experiences in the hotels.
Robert A. Martin
1520 Prudence Street
Email Address: email@example.com
Searching for a position of a wait person, where I can prove my potential to generate increased satisfaction, by serving the customers in a well manner, and provide highly efficient services, with on time delivery schedules.
- Has been working in the hotel industry from the last 11 years
- Widely gained experience at providing quality services
- Served one of the well known banquets for 2 years
- Excellent communicating abilities with the necessary extrovert nature
- Good organization and management skills
- Hospitality and good time management skills
- Capable of offering result oriented performance
- Excellent at handling Microsoft Office functions
- Professional key resources management
- Familiarity with 3D designing, and Automatic Computer Aided management
- Good database management functions
- Bachelor's in 'Arts' from Philadelphia University of in 2001
- Master's in 'Psychology Management' from University of San Francisco in 2003
- Completed a diploma course in 'Advanced Hotel Industry Trends and Management'
Wait Person, TEUIR Hotel Industries Ltd. in Albanay, NY
Role and responsibilities:
- Carried out a variety of operations to boost the customer satisfaction
- Covering tables, taking orders, conveying order in the kitchen, and to attend the assigned customer
- Keeping track record of all the activities, carried out throughout the given time span to ascertain the amount involved for such plans
- Handling daily responsibilities of hotel service maintenance, and management
Waiter Person; The TwiRe Plaza Hotel Industries Pvt. Ltd. Jackson, MS
Role and responsibilities:
- Executing the necessary activities and supporting the customers with the essential arrangements
- Offering a list of items available on a daily basis, and taking order to ascertain the client's interests, to serve them with their choices in connection with food, beverages, etc.
- Supervising the arrangements, and get things done from the rest of the cleaning staff
- Preparing tables, settings, serving beverages, recording customized requirements and serving as per the given order
- Awarded with 'The Best Performer of the Year 2007', for exceeding the given targets in connection with attending customers
- Received 'The Consistent Performer of the Year 2009' award for providing highly effective and efficient services (based on customer feedback monitoring system)
- Affiliated to a social health club formed for creating health care awareness and providing the health care services to the citizens of the States with a motto 'Healthy Mind in a Healthy Body'
Mobility and Flexibility:
Flexible and quite adaptive nature to the changing environmental needs and demands. Ready to serve anywhere in the States, irrespective of the locational disadvantages. Willing to serve independent responsibilities with challenges
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Robert A. Martin
In this manner, your wait person resume needs to cover all the essential requirements of a hospitality management institution. It should discuss your skills, qualifications and abilities to handle the customers skillfully, and provide the necessary support functions. Hence, such a service industry essentially needs a humble, courteous, and energetic person to discharge such work; adequately present such details in your resume.