Home » Services Resume
» Sample Restaurant Manager (Fast Food) Resume
Restaurant Manager (Fast Food) Resume
Restaurant manager (fast food) resume must be effective, and emphasizing enough to grab the attention of your employer. In addition, you have to focus on your technical skills and capabilities, educational qualifications, overall work experience, and additional achievements in order to have a better hand on the applied job position. You have to draft your resume as per the employers needs and provided job requirements, as this would compel them to select you for an interview.
However, a Fast Food Restaurant Manager is mainly responsible for handling the major activities of the restaurant, and these activities include maintaining the general operational activities, looking after the financial related management decisions, handling the marketing and business procurement, etc. In this way, they are in charge of looking after the management processes that are related to different sectors of the fast food industry.
Therefore, candidates willing to be a part of this profession, have to put in efforts in order to prepare an impressive resume. This perfect sample can help you in preparing your application for the position of fast food restaurant manager.
Restaurant Manager (Fast Food) Resume
Sample Restaurant Manager (Fast Food) Resume
Rachel A. Alcocer
1955 Stutler Lane,
Erie, PA - 16505
Contact no. : (814) 462-1212
Seeking a powerful position as a Fast Food Restaurant Manager, in a reputed organization, where I can apply my skills and abilities in improving the reputation of the organization. Wish to enhance my career through the implementation of the specified job responsibilities.
Well-trained and expert in handling the specified activities of restaurant; six years of experience in the field of hotel industry. Honored for efficiently handling the business management and other activities.
- Diploma in Communicational and Interpersonal Skills from Huntingdon College, Alabama, AL
- Completed Post Graduation in Hotel Management from University of Alaska System, Alaska, AK, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed graduation in Business Administration from Grand Canyon University, Arizona, AZ, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Prescott Arts and Commerce School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Possess outstanding communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Six years of experience in the field of hotel industry
- Extremely encouraging to handle the multiple assigned tasks and additional activities
- Proficient in handling diverse customers or clients in order to improve the business
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding business management and restaurant activities
- Skilled in managing the inventory and stock sector for availability of products
- Proficient in handling the business tools and web operating systems and procedures
- Competent in handling various Microsoft packages that includes MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert in different foreign languages like German, Polish, and French
- Proficient in looking after the various on-line booking, handling technical problems, etc.
- Experienced in designing the incentive structures, planning for the annual budget, supervising the managerial tasks, etc.
Current Employer: Oceanic Fast Food Restaurant (2007 - till date)
Designation: Restaurant Manager (Fast Food)
- Monitored the daily and additional activities of the restaurant, and maintained their efficiency
- Looked after the daily, monthly, and annual financial records in order to plan the annual budget programs
- Supervised the food preparation zone, and looked after the hygiene, quality of food served to the customers
- Handled the recruitment of the staff members, and efficiently handled the training modules and procedures
- Planned and executed the marketing and promotional skills and techniques in order to enhance the food business
Previous Employer: Makers Fast Food Restaurant (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Restaurant Manager (Fast Food)
Achievements and Awards:
- Looked after the operational, and managerial duties, and functions of the fast food sector
- Supervised the work of other staff members, and organized the stocks, and other important equipment
- Assisted the expert team members, and managers to recruit new employees for enhancing the local fast food business
- Looked after the company policies, and procedures, and ensured high standards of customer service
- Supervised the cooking zone, maintained the hygiene of the restaurant for health and safety regulations
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Persistent candidate and winner of awards for skillfully handling the controls of the restaurant
- Winning team captain of the regional level football team, Arizona
- Time-honored awards for handling the customer service areas, and maintaining the administering payrolls
- Rewarded for preparing budget reports and company policies at workplace in Makers Fast Food Restaurant
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee’ award for excellent mentor ship, and efficient team leadership at workplace in Oceanic Fast Food Restaurant
Willing to relocate anywhere in San Diego and Connecticut
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Rachel A. Alcocer
This free resume sample for position of Restaurant Manager can assist you in preparing your exceptional application. In order to excel in your profession, you have to prepare an outstanding resume that can assist you in shaping your professional career. In addition, you can also achieve your dream goals and objectives.
Along with this resume, also refer the sample of fast food worker resume.