Home » Services Resume
» Sample Health Club Manager Resume
Health Club Manager Resume
Health club manager resume must be designed efficiently in order to market yourself in this competitive market. Basically, your resume application must be professional enough to skillfully present your qualified and exceptional information quickly, clearly, and in a simple way that makes your overall work experience relevant to the applied job position. In order to be considered for the applied job position, you have to draft a powerful resume application.
Basically, they are responsible for handling the overall activities of the health club, maintain the cleanliness and hygiene for overall health development, supervise the work of the other staff members, look after the comments and queries of the clients or customers, supervise the training sessions and other modules, collect deposits and fees, etc. In this way, they are solely in charge of handling, and monitoring the overall activities of entire health club.
In order to be an important part of this profession, build an impressive resume application that would assist you in achieving your goals and objectives. Here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of a Health Club Manager.
Health Club Manager Resume
Erna W. Horvath
900 Glenwood Avenue,
Cleveland, OH - 44114
Contact no. : (216) 375-6589
Seeking a challenging position as a Health Club Manager in a well reputed organization, where I can utilize my professional skills and abilities in managing the clients and additional activities of the fitness center.
Exceptionally talented, well-qualified, and energetic enough to handle the specified tasks efficiently; three years of experience in the field of fitness. Awarded for promoting and managing the fitness club skillfully.
- Diploma in Administrative Operations from College of Mount Saint Vincent, New York, NY
- Completed Post Graduation in Health Management from Western Washington University, Washington, WA, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Physical Education from Frostburg State University, Maryland, MD in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Clark Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Possess exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Three years of experience in the field of fitness and health care
- Competent knowledge and understanding regarding clerical, managerial, and administrative tasks
- Capable of handling the major financial activities and basic accounting procedures
- Extensive knowledge regarding various health club operations
- Flexible in dealing with different kinds of client needs and requirements
- Skilled and well-experienced in implementing the fitness regime programs and special procedures
- Expert and competent in different Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent in working on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Skilled in varied kinds of foreign languages like Polish, German, and French
- Well-experienced in physical therapy, and capable of supervising the technical work, etc.
Current Employer: Florence Health Club Center (2007 - till date)
Designation: Health Club Manager
- Capable of dealing with various clients, and answered their queries and doubts regarding fitness regime
- Skillfully handled the time management of the club, and supervised the organizational activities
- Instructed the clients about the new health care offers, and guided them to be a part of the fitness program
- Efficiently handled the marketing and promotion of the fitness or health club, in order to enhance the business
- Planned, designed, and executed various training sessions for physical therapy that would help the clients
Previous Employer: Ocean Side Wellness Health Club (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Health Club Manager
Achievements and Awards:
- Supervised the recruitment and training of new staff members for improving the efficiency of the health club
- Assisted the senior executives in reviewing the performance of the other staff members, and observed the fitness health clubs
- Supervised the work of other staff members, and assisted them in carrying out operations of complex fitness equipment
- Prepared annual budget, and also supervised the overall expenses of the fitness or health club
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Time-honored awards for guiding the members about new health club plans and offers
- Consistent candidate and winner of awards for promoting the health club and increasing the fitness usage
- Awarded for implementing the safety checks, maintaining the staff members, training and supervising the new employees, etc. at workplace in Ocean Side Wellness Health Club
- Winning team captain of the regional level football team, Washington
- Awarded with ‘Best Manager’ award for handling the financial activities, maintaining contacts with the clients, supervising the fitness work, etc. at workplace in Florence Health Club Center
Willing to relocate anywhere in Ohio and Maryland
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Erna W. Horvath
If you wish to excel in this profession, then put in some efforts to prepare an impressive resume that can assist you in achieving your dreams. Hope this free sample resume can guide you in constructing your exceptional resume application for the available job position. The provided job descriptions can offer you some guidelines in order to excel in your professional career. Here is the cover letter sample for the related position with the help of that one may dream for the best job opportunity.