Home » Services Resume
» Sample Hairstylist Resume
Hairstylist resume must be impressive, optimized, and creative enough to get good hold over the mind of your prospective job employer. In addition, you have to efficiently customize your resume application as per the specified job requirements. This would surely assist you in portraying your potential skills and abilities in an easier and simplified way. In order to be selected for the applied job position, you have to create a career focused resume, that efficiently summarized your impressive and remarkable profile.
A well presented, creative, and hardworking hairstylist, is a person who has complete passion and liking towards his or her profession. Basically, they are responsible for handling all the professional operations and associated functions of a hairdresser. It mainly includes the cosmetic business operations, sales handling, color mixing for hair-styling, etc. In other words, they are in charge of handling the hair-styling jobs for various models, of all ages and of both genders.
If you have the potential attitude of working efficiently towards this field, then you have to create a simple, neat, and impressive resume that can offer you the best career opportunity. This sample resume for the position of Hairstylist can provide you a quick-start to build your own application.
Hairstylist Resume Sample
Stacey B. Dodson
2233 Burnside Avenue,
St George, UT - 84770
Contact no. : (435) 628-8210
Aspire to have a challenging position as a Hairstylist, in a reputed salon, where I can skillfully enhance and groom my exceptional skills and abilities. Wish to apply my knowledge and experience to the extreme potentials.
Well-trained and expert in the field of hair-styling; ten years of extensive experience in this particular profession. Awarded for adapting new styles and treatments for hairdressing.
- Certified Program in hair-styling from Texas Southern University, Texas, TX
- Completed Post Graduation in Fashion Science and Applied Industry from Utah Valley University, Utah, UT, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Cosmetology from New York College, New York, NY, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Liberty Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Skilled in handling, and maintaining regular and special customers
- Good verbal and written communicational and exceptional interpersonal skills and abilities
- Competent knowledge and understanding regarding hair products usage
- In-depth knowledge regarding present style statements, and current hair-styling trends
- Ten years of experience in the field of hair-styling
- Possess outstanding and strong multitasking, and negotiating abilities
- Comfortable in handling various kinds of sensitive hair products and technical instruments
- Expert and well-trained to efficiently work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Organized and capable of maintaining complete and systematic records of regular clients on computers
- Expert in handling the regular accounts and associated transactions, maintain a professional manner, look after the needs and requirements of the clients, etc.
Current Employer: New Age Fashion Hair Salon (2007 - till date)
- Looked after the important hair-styling functions that included cutting, styling, coloring, and weaving hair with chemical solutions
- Informed the clients about the latest hair-styling trends, advised them about the best suited hair style
- Maintained the efficiency at work place, and assisted the new staff in handling their work
- Supervised the salon and the work of other staff members with their duties, and additional job responsibilities
- Provided first class treatment to all, domestic and international clients or customers
Previous Employer: Sweet Dreams Hair Salon (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Hairstylist
Achievements and Awards:
- Handled the scheduled appointments of every client with complete assistance of other staff members
- Skillfully handled each and every customer and satisfied their demanded requirements regarding hair-styling
- Used best quality hair salon products in order to meet the clients needs, and improve the sales targets
- Responsibly handled the additional tasks of marketing and selling of latest hair products to regular clients
- Performed all kinds of administrative and managerial tasks in order to maintain the cash transactions
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for efficiently handling the hair care industry and associated business operations
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards for providing consultation and advice regarding latest and updated hair-styling and hairdressing trends and styles
- Awarded for selling the newly launched hair products, supervising the staff members, handling the customer service, etc., at workplace in New Age Fashion Hair Salon
- Winning team member of the Regional level handball team, New York
- Awarded with ‘Best Hairstylist’ award for maintaining the clients needs and requirements, developing new customers, selecting retail products, etc., at workplace in Sweet Dreams Hair Salon
Willing to relocate anywhere in Las Vegas and Los Angeles
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Stacey B. Dodson
Hope this free resume sample can guide you in shaping your impressive application that can grab the attention of your employer. In order to excel in this profession, you have to construct an effective application that can help you in achieving your desired aims and dreamed goals.
Along with this resume one may also refer cosmetologist resume samples and cover letter sample for hairstylists provided at this page.