Home » Services Resume
» Sample Food Inspector Resume
Food Inspector Resume
Food inspector resume should efficiently cover your aims and objectives towards the applied job position. You have to skillfully construct your professional resume, so that it reflects your impressive work capabilities, overall experience, additional accomplishments, etc. These are some of the major factors that can easily divert the attention of your busy employer, and your potential skills should compel them to select you for an interview for the applied job position.
Basically, a food inspector is a responsible individual, whose sole concern is to conduct a variety of investigations, and possible surveys for the engaged manufacturing, storage, and distribution of food items, and associated frozen byproducts. In addition, they are responsible for looking after the public health and protection, supervise retail food services, obtain evidences regarding criminal violations, supervise the food quality, and associated standards of the manufacturer, etc. In this way, they have to look after the improvements, which are associated in food production and delivery procedures.
If you are looking towards this responsible job position, then create an impressive resume application, that can attract the attention of your responsible job employer. This resume sample can certainly guide you to prepare your application for the position of a Food Inspector.
Sample Food Inspector Resume
Betty R. Pearsall
1626 McDowell Street,
Nashville, TN - 37204
Contact no. : (931) 304-5896
Seeking a better position as a Food Inspector in a reputed organization, where I can skillfully utilize my educational and professional qualifications in the benefit of the general civilians or public. Wish to gain more experience in the field of food science and technology.
Expert in handling, and maintaining the legal levels or standards of food hygiene and cleanliness; seven years of experience as a food inspector. Honored for looking after the proper nutrition levels and their manufacturing standards.
- Diploma in Nutrition and Sanitation Procedures from Northern Arizona University, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Microbiology from University of West Alabama, Alabama, AL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food Science and Technology from Alaska Pacific University, Alaska, AK, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Fairbanks Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Science
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Considerable amount of understanding regarding food engineering practices and associated skills
- Seven years of experience in the field of food industry and applied science
- Possess exceptional verbal and written communicational abilities
- Skilled in handling multiple tasks and assignments, and associated operational functions
- Efficient in handling different problems, and supervising the organizational functions
- Skilled in handling, and maintaining the food hygiene
- Complete technical knowledge regarding microbiology applications
- Well-trained and competent in using varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Capable of handling different kinds of computer platforms like Windows XP/98, Windows Vista, etc.
- Capable of handling various technical instruments, dryers, heaters, pumps, etc.
- Well-trained in supervising the quality of canned food items, evaluate the hygiene and cleanliness levels, handle the manufacturing zones,etc.
Current Employer: Ginger & Sons Food Incorporations (2007 - till date)
Designation: Food Inspector
- Efficiently inspected, sorted, and weighed the raw food products, machined, fabricated products for defects, and deviations from the specifications
- Supervised the measuring equipment, and instruments for further testing procedures
- Looked after the manufacturing, processing, storing, and shipping of canned, and frozen food products
- Analyzed, and inspected the dairy, frozen, and meat products, and also their statistical data gathered
- Looked after the adulteration in food products, sea products, and frozen dessert materials, etc.
Previous Employer: Kelly & Sons Food Mart (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Food Inspector
Achievements and Awards:
- Analyzed and administered various food samples for processing, manufacturing, and shipments
- Inspected different food materials and beverages in order to maintain the food quality and safety of the people
- Conducted laboratory analysis for detecting the bacterial levels in the canned and processed food materials
- Maintained and supervised the hygiene habits of the manufacturing, processing, and storage units
- Assisted the experts in maintaining, and enhancing the facilitated process improvements of the food standards
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for looking after the business processes, and improving the mapping skills
- Awarded for efficiently maintaining the hygiene levels at every business units
- Winner of several awards for handling the general food safety procedures, supervising storage facilities, maintaining the food audit process, etc., at workplace in Ginger & Sons Food Incorporations
- Winning Team member of the Regional level football team, Alabama
- Awarded with 'Best Food Inspector' award for compiling the food safety levels, improving the quality control levels, etc., at workplace in Kelly & Sons Food Mart
Willing to relocate anywhere in Chicago and San Francisco
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Betty R. Pearsall
Here, you are provided with a free sample resume application that can guide you in preparing your own application. Candidates who wish to be a part of this profession should construct an impressive resume, that would help you in achieving your desired and aimed professional aims and objectives.If you have done with resume writing then don't forget to go through this related cover letter sample if you want to get some more beneficial tips.