Home » Services Resume
» Sample Flight Attendant (Lead) Resume
Flight Attendant (Lead) Resume
Flight attendant (Lead) resume is a responsible, and particularly a professional application, and therefore, you have to prepare it efficiently and appropriately. You have to draft it perfectly, so that it grabs the first attention of your employer, and seals the job position in your favor. Emphasize on your potential technical skills and abilities, educational background, overall work experience, etc., in order to be selected for an interview.
Flight and airline service is a responsible field, and so you should possess complete knowledge and understanding towards this profession. Here, mainly they are responsible for the security of the traveling public, look after their needs and requirements, maintain the flight safety regulations, etc. In this way, they are completely in charge of handling a diverse culture of people with complete efficiency and dedication.
In order to be an essential part of this field, and easily get noticed by your employer, you have to prepare an impressive resume application. In here, you are provided with a resume sample for the position of Lead Flight Attendant.
Flight Attendant (Lead) Resume
Brandy D. Sadler
4830 Sycamore Road,
Eugene, OR - 97401
Contact no. : (541) 434-6578
Aspire to acquire a position as a Lead Flight Attendant, where I can enhance my technical skills and abilities. Wish to gain more communicational experience by serving and attending diverse clients or passengers.
Qualified and well-trained to handle a diverse group of passengers efficiently; five years of experience in this particular field. Honored for efficiently handling the flight attending work station promptly.
- Certified Program in Catering and Hospitality Services from Loyola University of Maryland, Maryland, MD
- Completed Post Graduation in Air Hostess Services from Stevenson University, Maryland, MD, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food Science and Technology from College of Creative Studies, Michigan, MI, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Emerson Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Expert and well-qualified in handling different or diverse culture of passengers
- Possess efficient knowledge and understanding towards quality food and domestic wines
- Familiar with multilingual languages that include French, Russian, and German
- Fluent in both written and verbal communicational and interpersonal skills
- Five years of experience in this particular field
- Complete knowledge regarding flight security and passenger safety procedures
- Qualified in handling the airlines or flight technical resources efficiently
- Skilled and well-trained for handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Familiar in handling the flight regulatory guidelines, and handling the cohesive environment
- Well-trained to look after the performance of the other flight attendants, handle the customer needs and requirements, maintain and supervise the multiple tasks and duties, etc.
Current Employer: Los Angeles Jet Airlines (2007 - till date)
Designation: Flight Attendant (Lead)
- Responsibly handled the safety and security of each and every customer or passenger
- Efficiently handled the customer needs and requirements, and maintained the quality of the service
- Communicated with different passengers and responded to their queries about their menu
- Maintained proper and systematic records of every passenger attended, and satisfied their queries efficiently
Previous Employer: Blue Star Jet Airways (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Flight Attendant (Lead)
Achievements and Awards:
- Efficiently handled the main customer services, and looked after the operational as well as functional services
- Maintained the quality of customer service, and completely had a professional approach towards the passengers
- Looked after their essential needs and resolved their doubts and important queries regarding food items
- Informed them about the arrival and departures of the flight, and ensured the passengers safety
- Efficiently maintained the schedules of the flight attendants, and looked after the restocks in the aircraft
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for handling the diverse customers or passengers perfectly and appropriately
- Consistent candidate and winner of several awards for maintaining the cleanliness and hygiene in the aircraft cabin
- Rewarded for preparing and serving the meals to the passengers and crew members at workplace, in Blue Star Jet Airways
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, Maryland
- Awarded with 'Best Flight Attendant' award, for handling the flight executives services, work at flexible hours, maintain the specific customer duties and services, etc., at workplace in Los Angeles Jet Airlines
Willing to relocate anywhere in New York and Las Vegas
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Brandy D. Sadler
Here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of Lead Flight Attendant. Candidates who wish to be a part of this profession and desire to be noticed by the employer, have to construct an impressive application. This sample would surely guide you in preparing your exceptional resume application for the desired job profile. Your complete knowledge in this field will help you excel in your professional career.
Also refer some more resume samples like flight attendant resume samples and cover letters provided here.