Home » Services Resume
» Sample Fast Food Worker Resume
Fast Food Worker Resume
Fast food worker resume should mainly focus on highlighting the basic skills and activities of the candidate in order to obtain a perfect job or occupation. Your perfect resume sample must be catchy, effective, and impressive enough to grab the attention of your employer, and provide them the detailed descriptions of the skills that are mainly required in hotel or fast food industry. In addition, you have to emphasize on your personal and professional achievements, so that they are compelled to select you for the applied job position.
Basically, fast food workers have an exhaustive routine and therefore, you have to be efficient enough to handle every possible activity. They are mainly responsible for handling the orders of their customers, prepare, and serve them properly, and within a specified time, look after the complaints, and handle all the customers friendly.
Candidates willing to be a part of this field, should possess complete knowledge and understanding regarding food and hotel industry. In here, you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of a fast food worker.
Fast Food Worker Resume
Mike M. Ware
2009 North Avenue,
Lincoln, NE - 68501
Contact no. : (402) 840-3896
Aspire to attain a position as a fast food worker, in a well-established food industry or restaurant, where I can enhance and gain maximum experience in customer service, and contribute effectively towards the food service center.
Expert and competent knowledge regarding health regulations and food safety; ten years of experience in the field of food industry. Honored for providing perfect customer service in a fast-paced surrounding.
- Certified Program in Fast Food Service from Peru State College, Nebraska, NE
- Completed Post Graduation in Hotel Industry from Montclair State University, New Jersey, NJ, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Food Science from University of New Hampshire, New Hampshire, NH, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Sierra Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Arts
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Possess efficient and fluent communicational skills and abilities
- Ten years of experience in the field of fast food industry
- Complete knowledge regarding food safety and associated regulations
- Excellent coordination with the staff members and other supervisors
- Efficient in handling the tasks under peer pressure, and fast-paced environment
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with complete efficiency
- Comfortable in taking automated or on line orders for fast food
- Qualified and well-trained to work on varied kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Competent to work on different kinds of platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, etc.
- Skilled in handling and repairing of various complex kitchen appliances
- Comfortable in resolving the complaints of the customers
Current Employer: Joey's Tasty Fast Food Restaurant (2007 - till date)
Designation: Fast Food Worker
- Assisted the management in handling and maintaining the inventory control and looking after the stock ordering
- Supervised the work carried out by new staff members, and interacted with them during preparation
- Trained other employees to improve the customer service, and resolve the complaints promptly
- Efficiently handled the daily accounts, and maintained a proper record of annual sales of the fast food
- Looked after the preparation, and presentation of food for regular and special customers of the restaurant
Previous Employer: McGee Special Fast Corner (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Fast Food Worker
Achievements and Awards:
- Handled the various operational functions, and looked after the customer services
- Assisted other food experts and chef in the preparation of special fast food orders
- Managed the daily accounts and reported to the accounts department regularly
- Efficiently planned the marketing activities and promotional events of the fast food zone
- Supervised and maintained hygiene and cleanliness near the working area and customer zone
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Rewarded for implementing the exact and accurate transactions methods and techniques
- Persistent candidate and winner of several awards for looking after the hygiene and cleanliness in the working and customer area
- Awarded for using new and latest kitchen techniques at workplace in McGee Special Fast Corner
- Winning Team member of the Regional level handball team, New Jersey
- Awarded with ‘Best Employee’ award for handling the kitchen functions, supervising the account department, maintaining customer service, etc. at workplace in Joey's Tasty Fast Food Restaurant
Willing to relocate anywhere in Monte Carlo and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Mike M. Ware
This free resume sample can assist you in preparing your resume application for the position of fast food worker. In addition, you have to be efficient, quick, neat, and creative with proper cover letter in order to excel in this profession, and make a successful career in it. For cover letter one may also check out this sample.