Home » Services Resume
» Sample Customer Service Representative (Sales) Resume
Customer Service Representative (Sales) Resume
Customer service representative (Sales) resume must be designed efficiently and appropriately, so that it presents the vital information clearly, quickly, and systematically. This would help you in attracting the attention of your potential job employer, and gaining quick access towards the available job position. In addition, build a strong and impressive resume that highlights your potential skills and work experience, as well as assists you in giving a quick start to your future. An optimized resume application can surely help you in getting selected for the applied job position.
Basically, their main and major responsibilities are handling the queries of customers efficiently, providing swift resolutions towards clients complaints and comments, maintaining perfect and complete track records about the conducted sales, etc. In this way, they are solely in charge of efficiently handling the complex sales issues, meeting the specified target deadlines, ensuring the improvement in sales and associated productivity, etc.
In order to be a part of this profession, you have to create an impressive application that helps you gain a good control over the applied job position. Here you are provided with a perfect resume sample for the position of Customer Service Sales Representative.
Customer Service Representative (Sales) Resume
Patsy R. Ryan
2425 Columbia Mine Road,
Parkersburg, WV - 26003
Contact no. : (304) 588-8606
Looking for a challenging position as a Customer Service Sales Representative, where I can enhance my communicational skills and abilities, and assist various domestic clients in solving their queries. Wish to achieve maximum corporate goals.
Organized and self-motivated to efficiently handle the sales contracts and associated services. Capable of dealing with various international clients; seven years of experience in the field of customer service. Honored for demonstrating new techniques to resolve customer problems.
- Certified Program in Computer Applications from Western International University, Arizona, AZ
- Completed Post Graduation in Sales Management from Jacksonville State University, Alabama, AL, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from Harding University, Arkansas, AK, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from Prescott Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Possess exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and abilities
- Seven years of experience in the field of customer service
- Complete knowledge and understanding regarding the market growth, and its associated sales trends
- Capable of maintaining the follow-up techniques and handle the quality of sales service
- Expert in handling the customer service representatives
- Skilled in supervising the sales department and handling the relations issues
- Proficient in handling various computer applications for sales services
- Competent and well-trained for handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel and other MS-Office software packages
- Expert and comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, UNIX, etc.
- Familiar to work with various applications like QuickBooks, HTML, Adobe Acrobat, etc.
- Well-trained to respond towards the inbound service calls, handle the queries of the clients, maintain the sales service quality, etc.
Current Employer: Jeanette Sales Enterprise (2007 - till date)
Designation: Customer service Representative (Sales)
- Skillfully handled the clients and recommend new products based on the cost, availability, and requested specifications
- Maintained the customer or clients profitability profiles, and supervised the standard sales procedures accordingly
- Systematically filed and handled the requests of every client, and maintained a perfect record of every sales call
- Monitored the activities of other customer service agents, and resolved the queries of the domestic clients
- Efficiently checked the availability of the requested products, and handled the on-line sales activities
Previous Employer: Gibson Financial Sales Associates (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Customer Service Representative (Sales)
Achievements and Awards:
- Trained the new staff members, junior representatives, and agents to efficiently handled the shipment of requested orders
- Contacted the international clients for resolving any kinds of problems or complaints regarding sales procedures
- Communicated with the purchase department, and looked into the unexpected rise or fall in demand of certain products
- Assisted the representatives and experts in promoting and marketing the sales activities
- Looked into the billing affairs, and handled the processing of the invoices, checks and credit cards
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Time-honored awards handling the company sales, and marketing materials
- Persistent candidate and winner of awards for improving the sales from 30 percent to 45 percent
- Rewarded for resolving the problems of customers, and maintaining the standard of sales services at workplace in Jeanette Sales Enterprise
- Winning team member of the regional level handball team, Texas
- Awarded with ‘Best Zoologist’ award, for efficiently working in the fast-paced, and high-volumed financial sector at workplace in Gibson Financial Sales Associates
Willing to relocate anywhere in Arizona and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Patsy R. Ryan
You have to efficiently portray your impressive skills and abilities, by constructing an impressive resume application. Here you are offered with a free sample that would guide you in preparing your exceptional resume application. In addition, you should have potential knowledge regarding the applied job position, as your knowledge can help you in successfully achieving your goals and objectives.