Home » Services Resume
» Sample Customer Service Manager Resume
Customer Service Manager Resume
Customer service manager resume must be efficiently and systematically designed in order to impress the potential job employer. Your application should mainly focus on your key potentials, professional experience, overall accomplishments, educational background. These are some of the important factors that grabs the attention of your reader, and compels them to select you for an interview.
Basically, a customer service manager is mainly responsible for handling the queries and comments of different clients, respond to their immediate calls and requests, efficiently deal with varied kinds of domestic and international delegates, process certain priority orders, answer the clients' mails, etc. In this way, they are completely in charge of helping the clients and looking after their important requirements, and to satisfy them on time.
Therefore, to be a part of this profession, you should have the potential of serving the clients politely. In addition, you have to prepare an impressive resume that would help you in getting selected for the applied job position. Here, you are presented with an impressive resume sample for the position of Customer Service Manager.
Customer Service Manager Resume
Patricia J. Gaines
3156 Woodhill Avenue,
Woodlawn, MD - 21207
Contact no. : (410) 786-4092
Seeking a job position as a Customer Service Manager, in a well-established organization, where my exceptional communicational and interpersonal skills would be challenged to a greater extent. Wish to serve the customers and enhance the quality of customer service.
Expert and qualified in handling different customer operational services; ten years of experience in the field of customer service. Rewarded for handling the customers and improving the customer service quality.
- Certified Program in Business Communication from New Jersey City University, New Jersey, NJ
- Completed Post Graduation in Project Management from Eastern New Mexico University, New Mexico, NM, in March 2003 - Grade A
- Completed Graduation in Business Administration from City University of New York, New York, NY, in 2001 - Grade A
- Completed High School from William Community High School, in 1998 with Grade A in Commerce
Technical and Professional Skills:
- Qualified in handling and maintaining the customer service department
- Ten years experience in the field of customer service
- Outstanding verbal and written communicational skills and abilities
- Qualified in planning important strategies for business development
- Expert in formulating new policies and procedures for customer satisfaction
- Capable of handling different team members efficiently
- Expert in handling the complex ACD system and associated technologies
- Skilled and well-trained in handling different kinds of Microsoft packages like MS-Access, MS-Excel, and other MS-Office software packages
- Comfortable to work on varied platforms like Windows XP, Windows Vista, Linux, etc.
- Skilled in dealing and compiling on-line export orders and associated control regulations
- Efficient in controlling the balanced scorecard, reviewing the accounts, supervising the e-Commerce teams, etc.
Current Employer: Hempel Controls Incorporation (2007 - till date)
Designation: Customer Service Manager
- Looked after the implemented account directives and efficiently handled the export control regulations
- Efficiently designed, handled, and reviewed the customer service management strategies for business developments
- Assisted the operation management team for satisfying the queries and comments of the customers or clients
- Supervised the assigned work of the customer service agents who directly interacted with the international clients
- Handled the feedback forms and comments directly received from the domestic and international clients
Previous Employer: Crown Public Moldings Pvt. Ltd. (2006-2007)
Designation: Assistant Customer Service Manager
Achievements and Awards:
- Assisted the Senior Customer Service managers in supervising the overall property and its associated maintenance work
- Looked after the important queries of the customers, and satisfied their doubts for their products
- Handled the sales and collections, and also managed the various operations of customer service efficiently
- Trained the supervisory staff, and new staff members in developing their knowledge base and customer service skills
- Responsibly handled the calls of important customers or clients and maintained complete records of associated services
Mobility and Flexibility:
- Honored for successfully reaching the specified account retention target of 91 percent
- Consistent candidate and winner of several awards for skillfully handling the public relation issues and queries
- Rewarded for developing new strategies and policies in order to improve the customer service business at workplace in Hempel Controls Incorporation
- Winning team member of the regional level rugby team, New Mexico
- Awarded with 'Best Customer Service Manager' award, for handling different accounts, answering the queries of the clients, supervising the market, etc., at workplace in Crown Public Moldings Pvt. Ltd.
Willing to relocate anywhere in North Carolina and New York
I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct and true as per my knowledge.
Patricia J. Gaines
In here, you are provided with a free resume sample for the position of Customer Service Manager. In order to be a part of this profession, you have to make efforts in preparing an impressive resume that can assist you in achieving your dream goals and objectives. Your thorough knowledge and understanding towards the field, can assist you in excelling in your professional career. One may also take help of the best cover letter sample provided here for the same position.